ch.13

Wooyoung's pov

She kissed me....

Breanna kissed me, so did she forgive me? I have my doubts, I mean, I was going to do 'it' with another woman and she caught me but technically I wasn't cheating on her.

I love Breanna so much, I can't explain it. I have a strange way of showing it too, I was focusing on my wife in my arms sleeping peacefully. I don't know she realized that her head was on my chest and we were cuddling, like we used to do. My hand was wrapped around her waist and I held her right. I wanted to stay like this for as long as possible.

Even though we had kiss multiple times in the past, last night felt like my first time kissing her. I missed her lips on mine.

She was jealous last night, very jealous. So she does have some sort of romantic feelings towards me. I know she's been trying to hide it, but I don't blame her. I know this whole 'getting me to forgive me' thing is going to take longer than I had expected.

I looked over to my phone on the nightstand and reached for it, the time was 6:39 am. I had work in half an hour.

As much as I wanted to stay in bed with my beautiful wife, I was going to be late for work. I slowly got up, careful not to wake her. She was a very heavy sleeper as well.

I kissed her forehead before getting up and rushing to the bathroom, took a shower quickly and brushed my teeth. I changed back into my simple blue suit I always wear to work. Grabbing my suitcase, I went downstairs. Skipping breakfast was a routine for me, I ignored the maids saying goodbye as I left the house. I got into my car and drove to Jung's industries, I still how I hid from Breanna that I was the heir to one of the most powerful company's, I'm still surprised she didn't know who I was. It was why she didn't use me for money. Then I accused her of using me for money. No wonder she hates me, but she kissed me and that's all I needed right now.

I parked outside of the building and hurried inside, being greeted by my employees. As usual, I was also greeted by my best Hyung, Yunho.

"Morning Wooyoung, your late" he laughed

"And you look like shit!!" He added

"I only had thrift minutes to get ready, I slept in"

Yunho and I were best friends since High School, he was the school's nerd and got bullied a lot. I helped him and things just escalated from there. He was gay and his parents weren't happy about it, so they kicked him out when was 18 and I let him moved in with me until be got a job here and got his own place.

We walked to our offices that happened to be on the opposite side of each other. I mean, he was smart and really smart. So no wonder that he got this job.

"Mr.Jung? You got a call earlier today by that business in Japan. Their CEO wants to meet up with you soon. I scheduled a meeting on Friday @ 10:00" my P.A, Kang Seulgi said. She's been my personal assistant for years now, but I find the way she wears her uniform a bit....over the top.

To be honest, a lot women wear similar things when they are around me, tight clothes and a lot of cleavage. Apart from Breanna, she can wear sweatpants and make it look sexy.

Seulgi has always been a flirt, but I ignored it always. When I divorced Breanna, her clothes became even more revealing and she would flirt even more. Because I was unfortunately single.