ch.8

Breanna's pov

Today we were getting for a 'family' dinner with Wooyoung at Rose's house. I still love him but I don't know if I could trust him. I want him to regret everything. So, I'll go to dinner for revenge...and for the father-kids thing.

Love and trust are two different things. I was wondering if I should tell the twins about Wooyoung being their appa. Or was it too soon?

The longer I wait, the harder it will be.

Rose decided that we were going to her parent's house. I was going to take the twins and I was on going to tell them today.

Yep....today.

We had to be there at 6:00 and since I already knew where Wooyoung's parents lived, I had declined his offer for him to drive me there.

Multiple times.

I dressed Jaehyun into a white button up shirt and black jeans, while Jennie was wearing a cute black and white dress with a black headband.

It took me a while before deciding what I wanted to wear but when I finally did, I loved it. It was a high neck, black dress with a beautiful pattern at the bottom.

I curled my long brown hair and went over to find Jennie and Jaehyun agruing about who was smarter.

"Hey, do you guys want to meet your appa?" I said out of curiosity. If they don't then this whole dinner thing would be awkward.

"Ne!! Is he coming??" Jaehyun said running up to me and wrapping his small arms around my legs

"Eomma, does appa loves us?" Jennie asked, her tone was dead serious, for a 3 year old.

"Of course he loves you. Very very very much. Now c'mon, if you want to see him."

They followed me out the house and we were walking to the car. When we heard a car honked loudly.

"No need!! You're getting in the car with me!!" We heard a voice yell and guess who that belonged to.

"Wooyoung what are yo-"

"Yeboseyo Wooyoung" Jennie and Jaehyun said in unison

Why are kids so damn nice?

"Hey Jennie and Jaehyun!! Breanna" he added with a wink, I rolled my eyes and walked towards to my car.

"Eomma, we want to ride in Wooyoung's car!! Can we? Can we? Can we? Can weeder?" Jennie begged, are my kids asking to ride in a car with they barely know?

"Of course you can!! C'mon!!" Wooyoung answered for me. And without a single word, Jennie and Jaehyun ran to Wooyoung's car.

"You don't have car seats for the kids, do you?" I said, trying to get away from this situation.

"Yes I do, now c'mon Breanna. I'm not taking no for answer"