ch.10

{Picture of Wooyoung's mansion above}

Breanna's pov

it had been two days since we had dinner with Wooyoung's family in when going already told Jennie and Jaehyun that they were moving in with him. They needed both parents in their lives and I wanted to let them feel like they actually have a happy family. Just without the main details like, Wooyoung and I are divorced and I'm not happy living with him.

Although...This will make him jealous a lot easier.

he had a mansion, with everything you need and he even hired the best designers to make the twins room luxurious.

They're only 3 years old! Why would a three-year-old has to have a room the size of an average living room?! As long as it makes them happy though.

We haven't really seen it yet, but Wooyoung boasts about how amazing their rooms will be everyday. Jennie and Jaehyun had never been so excited. I just hoped Wooyoung had give me a separate room as well.

I was packing the kids suitcases right now, putting their favorite clothes and toys in since I know that Wooyoung has almost every other thing needed. My suitcase was already done.

"Eomma? Are we going yet?" Jaehyun asked, mouth full of brownies. Jennie was behind him.

It's was 3:30 pm and Wooyoung should be here by now, he said he was going to pick us up. No matter how many times I refused.

"We are soon, baby" I said, wiping the chocolate off his lips. I went downstairs with the twins behind me, my suitcase was already on the couch and I was holding Jennie and Jaehyun's suitcases.

A knock was heard at the door and i put the bags down to open it. And of course it was Wooyoung here to pick us up.

"You ready Jagiya?" He said smirking, i rolled my eyes

"First of all, I'm not your Jagiya and lastly, yes we're ready." I spat

I went to the living room and got the twin's suitcases and gave them to Wooyoung and then got mine.

Once we were in the car I was actually doubting my life. I'm going to live with my crazy ex-husband who wants to win me back after completely breaking me for years.

And the worst thing was, that I still love him.

{Arriving to Wooyoung's mansion}

I have to admit, his hou- I mean mansion, was beautiful. But why do you need so rooms?

Everything about it was striking, maybe even more than the last time. As soon as the twins saw it they were shocked.

"OH MY LANTANA!!! APPA IS THIS YOUR HOUSE?!!!" Jaehyun said, running up to Wooyoung and hugged his knees.

"It's your house now too. All of yours" he walked to the door followed by an excited Jennie and Jaehyun. While I trailed along. After, he opened the door, I couldn't help but still feel amazed by it's beauty.

"Where's our room?" Jennie asked

"Follow me if you want to see it"

Wooyoung lead the way upstairs and to one of the doors. After, he opened it I could see the twins run in.

I took one look at it and know Wooyoung was spoiling them to the brim. it was a massive room, the walls were white, and with two beds next to each other at the back with like a meter cap. They were both big. One bed was pink with fluffy pillows and heart eyes design blankets and the other bed was blue what trucks design blankets. Next to each one was a cool desk what toys, drawing books and lamps. The carpet was black and white, soft and fluffy. Decorated light started at the top of their beds and carry on to the entrance. A large golden 'Jennie and Jaehyun' writing on the too of their beds. And lastly, there were walk in closets on either side of the room.

"Okay, you two can play in here while me and mommy go to the other room, okay?" Wooyoung said

"Ne!!" They said in unison still in awe.

After he closed the door, he wrapped his arms around my waist firmly so I couldn't get out of his grasp.

"Where's my room?" I asked, trying to seem that I wasn't enjoying his touch. He chuckled, before looking at me.

"Our room, honey, our room." He stated before opening. He had clearly redecorated. What used to be pale blue walls but now they are white and gold, and the largest King sized bed was now even larger. The carpet was the same, white soft small carpet it was before. Everything else was the same.

"I am not sharing a room with you, Wooyoung!!" I said

"Yes you are" he said blankly. I stared at him on disbelief.

"There are plenty of guests rooms I can sleep in!! I will not share a room with my ex-husband." I sneered before leaving the room. Well, tried too.

Wooyoung grabbed my waist from behind him and pulled me back to him.

"Yes, you are. Those other rooms for guests and you are my wife. You are sleeping here rather you like it or not. Even if I have to drag you." He growled in my ear

He let go me and went to the bed, "You know i love you right?" He said looking at me.

"If you did!! You wouldn't have done that four years ago. But let's not swell the past because nothing is going to change. We are divorced and only live together for our kids. You need to understand that." I said folding my arms

I knew he loved me, but I want him to come begging and I want him to feel the pain that he caused me all those years.

"Breanna, stop saying that 'we're not getting back together'!! You love me as much as I love you!! I know that, so please stop making this harder than it has to be!! Your sleeping here from on and that's final!!" He said after storming out

Is he on his period?

Well he acts like it, I sat on the bed frustrated. I put my head in my hands and cried. I love him so much but I can't trust him, if I get back together with him. He's just going to break me again isn't he? Why must this be so hard?

I looked over to the desk, where i found pictures of me and us together.

Wow, we both can't let go. Can we?