ch.24

Breanna's pov

“What about this one?” Jessica asked as she picked out another dress

“No..”

Wooyoung watched Jessica walked around the shop like a Queen in amusement, but I was already used to it. Shops were like her palaces after all. For a small woman, you wouldn't except it.

{A/N: I'm only 5’5, so I'm not that small or short}

“What about this one!! It's sexy” she said and pointed at the red mermaid dress

“Meh..” I replied and she rolled her eyes again.

People began to watch Wooyoung and I as we stood together. I could already hear the rumors starting about how he has a new girlfriend or something.

“What about this one?” She asked again, posting to a long black dress and I shook my head

Wooyoung was being really patient and he looked around the shop before somewhere.

“Jessica, what about that one?” He asked and Jessica's eyes widened and a smile bloom on her face, then she speed walked towards the dress

I looked at it and realized it was a blue mermaid dress, with lace sleeves and the dress was decorated with lace and a v-shape open back.

“Breanna, try this one on, you'll look really sexy in it” Jessica said and pushed me into the changing room, she pushed the dress to my chest and sat inside the room with me.

“Can I have some privacy?” I asked, watching the immature adult woman in front of me

“Yah!! Wooyoung is not in here. So, there is some privacy”

“Jessica--”

“I've seen you get change tons of times in college for cheer practice before now hurry up” she said and I rolled my eyes, I took my clothes off and slipped into the dress, with the help of Jessica of course.

“Are you done?” We heard Wooyoung's voice from outside of the changing room

“Almost, hold on Jung” Jessica replied for me as she zipped up the dress, it was an open back so it really was quick

I looked in the mirror and muttered a 'wow’. This dress was gorgeous.

“And we are done” she said and I opened the changing room door, where Wooyoung was.

He looked at me and his eyes softened, but then he took in every single detail of the dress and curve of my body. I felt like his prey in that moment. And when he licked his lips, I thought I was going to melt right there and then.

“Told you you'll look sexy in it. Am I right Jung?” Jessica asked Wooyoung and he snapped out of his little trance

“Wae?” He asked, clearly not paying attention to Jessica

“She looks sexy, right?” She repeated with her mischievous smirk planted on her lips, I slapped her arm and rolled my eyes

“Yup, definitely” he said and muttered something else under his breath. I could feel my face heating up and I glared at Jessica, that devil.

“Do a little turn for us Breanna Unnie?” She said

I glared at her, my face was turning red as I spun around. I could feel Wooyoung's gaze on my figure the whole time.

Once I finally met his eyes again, I could tell they were a shade darker. It was a moment of silence before he finally spoke up.

“You look gorgeous Breanna, as always” he added with a smirk. “You look stunning” he repeated

“So, do you want this one?” Jessica asked and I looked at the woman who seemed all too pleased with herself

“Yeah, how much is it--”

“That doesn't matter Breanna” the two adults scolded me.

<><><><><><><><><>

Wooyoung's pov

After exiting the shop with the dress brought, Jessica satisfied and Breanna not complaining about the price. Breanna was really hungry, Jessica and I followed her.

We decided to go to a restaurant because it was closest place, I thought I felt like we we're being watched. Maybe I was just being paranoid.

But seriously, you know that weird feeling that no matter where you go, you have a really uneasy feeling, well that was happening right now.

I shook the thought off and carried on my evening with Breanna and Jessica. She was funny I guess and Breanna really liked her and I knew how much she meant to her as well. So she couldn't be that bad.

So we continued eating at the restaurant but I was able to catch someone looking in our direction. Of course we drew attention, I was Jung Wooyoung, one of the most well known and successful business men. But that was before I was the familiar long red hair.

Was Seulgi stalking us?

Wait, nevermind. There are two reasons I should stop being paranoid. Reason #1, there are lots girls with red hair.

And reason #2, even if it was Seulgi, just because she's at a restaurant doesn't mean she's stalking us.

So I ignored it.

Seulgi's pov

Look at them, so perfect. Laughing together, that should be me.

I'll just have to make him see it.