ch.16

Breanna's pov

I honestly don't know how I was able to sneak out of the house wearing this romper, without Wooyoung or the maids noticing. I feel like a teenage girl that's sneaking out to a party.

I was meeting MinGi and Jessica outside the club. I envied Jessica and her husband, my cousin, have little to no problems and are completely in love, I, on the other hand, I'm forced to live with my ex-husband because he 'wants me back'.

I wasn't going clubbing to get drunk and have fun, with other guys. I just needed a few drinks and a good time, and what's better than to go clubbing? Especially with MinGi, clubbing with him is better than watching Netflix, snuggled up in a blanket and with popcorn on the table.

{A/N: guys I don't think I made a great description about Jessica, I seriously forgot about her importance and hid her in the darkness. I'M SO SORRY}

I didn't take my car because I think that Wooyoung would find out and he'd find me quicker, so I took an Uber instead.

After the long and awkward drive, I got out and was greeted by the sight of Jessica, agruing with MinGi about who knows that.

Approaching the two, I saw Jessica wearing a black off-the-shoulders top and white pencil skirt, I wasn't surprised, since Jessica refused to wear dresses and she was what you would call a tomboy, but a girl when you needed her to be.

Jessica was beautiful, no, she was gorgeous and stunning. That's what a lot of boys said anyway, the boys who tried to flirt with a married woman. She had tan skin and brown eyes. Her hair was curly, long and went just about the middle of her back and it was very dark brown, mistaken for black.

She was first to acknowledge my presence and went to hug me, nearly squeezing me to death

"Breanna!! You finally made it!!!" She said before releasing me from her tight grip. MinGi turned to me and crossed his arms.

"You're late!!!" MinGi scolded, tapping his foot on the ground repeatedly. I rolled my eyes at him and dragged them both into the club.

"Someone's eager" Jessica commented

"Wooyoung again? Honestly Breanna, as much as I hate the man, don't you think he's doing this for a reason? I'm not saying that being a womanizer is a good thing but, you know Wooyoung, he doesn't take things easily. He gets jealous easily, gets angry easily and he does something to make him feel better. If he finds out your clubbing then what do you think he's going to do?" Jessica protested, causing me to look at her and raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to grind on random men Jess, I'm just here to have fun, drink and forget my problems for a while." I defended, I knew she was right. Wooyoung wasn't the type to sit down and sort out problems, he gets angry and then takes it out on something or someone. I loved the man to bits and I sometimes blame myself knowing that night. When he slept with another woman, was because of me. He wants to make things better but the two of us have different ways of sort things out. I always run away from my problems, expecting a wizard to Magic them away. Wooyoung takes a negative approach.

"Alright, fine. But I'm not planning the funeral." Jessica suggests before walking up to the bartender.

I was surprised that Seonghwa trusted Jessica so much, that he actually let her go clubbing without a doubt of her loyalty. I wish Wooyoung was more like that. I followed behind Jessica while MinGi dance recklessly forgetting about the people around him.

Jessica ordered the drink she wanted and the bartender looked at me, "and you?" He smirked, looking at me up and down and making his smirk a full smile.

"Just give something strong" I asked, Jessica turned to me, quiet surprised. I never drank anything strong ever since I had kids.

"Alright, beautiful" this bartender said winking, I looked at his shirt, that held a name card reading 'Yeosang'.

He went to get our drinks, leaving Jessica and I to chat.

~A lot more drinks later~

"BrEaNnA, come DaNcE with MEEEEEEE" I heard the slurred out words come out of MinGi's mouth

I may have taken more drinks than expected, I can barely process anything and it's at least been an hour.

I was drunk beyond hell, but somehow, I've managed to not get on the dancefloor in risk if making a mistake. Maybe leading to a one night stand.

Jessica was dancing with MinGi, looking like disabled giraffes. They make feel so lonely. I'M LONELY.

"Hey, want to dance?" A random guy came up to me and asked

Dammmmnnnnn!!!! He's sexy. Look at his hair, looks so soft but he's not as sexy as Wooyoung. Noooooo opposed, not even close. I wish Wooyoung was here, then I could smash one of these glass bottles over his head.

"I don't know yoooouuuu. Buttttt, you're hot." I slurred out. "But, I'm not going to dance, soooorrrrryyyy" he looked at me and smirked

"Then we can talk" he said and walked to sit next to me. I was drunk but not stupid, I knew what he wanted.

"Hey, wanna dance?" A random girl came and saved me. The man looked at her and then at me, back at her and smirked.

"Sure"

Thank God.

That was easy.

"Breanna!! What the fuck?" I heard a familiar voice yelled, I turned in my chair and saw, a very pissed, Wooyoung.

"Hiiiiiii Wooyoungieeeee..."