ch.19

Wooyoung's pov

I watched as Breanna huffed and went upstairs, she was so cute sometimes without even knowing it.

I watched Jennie and Jaehyun finished their food and then immediately get up to play in the backyard, which had a playground for them, which consisted of a slide, seesaw, swings and a sandpit. I followed them outside to play with and supervise them.

"Appa push me!!" Jaehyun said, getting onto one of the swings, Jennie copied his actions and got on the swing next to him. "No, push me!! Please?" Jennie asked

And here I was pushing both of my kids on the swings and listening to their giggles. I was so grateful to Breanna, for giving me such a wonderful family.

My heart still fluttered at the sight at her and I felt like a teenager again, I wish I was a teenager again. I miss the feeling of her lips on mine and I was determined to make her mine again.

Breanna's pov

I covered myself with warm blankets and snuggled against them, I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep to get rid of the pain. And no, not the hangover.

I couldn't remember anything from last night and I prayed to God that I didn't do anything stupid. I'll ask Wooyoung about it later.

God, I hated how I was so weak. How I craved for his touch every time I think about him, how I secretly love the feeling of him kissing me and I also loved the feeling of him around me. But God, I hate that I push him away even though I know I should give him another chance or should I? It's been four years, but that doesn't change the fact that he slept with other women or how he suddenly comes back in my life as of I would just forgive him.

I wish things would just run smoothly, but everyone knows that's not going to happen.

I snuggled even further in the blanket, getting as much warmth as I could, I held it tightly around me. I remember my eomma telling me to always forgive, but not necessarily forget. My appa told me that if they lost two chances, the third is for you to start a new chapter. And Jessica told me if they break your heart, break their bones.

I want to give Wooyoung a second chance, but I'm just scared, scared that he'll lose it and leave me TWICE as brokenhearted. Even if right now that's not his intentions but it's still a possibility.

I know he's truly sorry, but he's Jung freaking Wooyoung, he doesn't just talk about problems to solve them. No, no, noooooo. He takes it into his hands and does something extremely stupid. For a CEO, he's really dumb.

Back then, I wasn't mad, I was hurt. There's a difference. My mind tells me to push him away, that I don't need him, but my heart tells me to let him in, that I still love him.

MinGi's pov {here we go}

"MinGi!! Why the fuck were you clubbing?!" My wonderful boyfriend, YunHo, yells as he visited me.

I pulled the blankets over my head, "YAHHH!! I shouldn't have let you in, now shut the hell up and let me sleep!!" I yelled, making the pain in my head more powerful

"I swear to God Song MinGi, if you got up with some random fucking guy-"

"I didn't, it was because of girl problems!! Now SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

I heard his footsteps going downstairs and I sighed, trying to go back too sleep. But a few minutes later, he came back up.

"You're so fucking lucky I am an amazing boyfriend, now sit your ass up and drink my soup, bitch." He said playfully, I sat up and saw the soup that was placed on the night stand

"Awww thanks babe!!" I took the spoon and started drinking my soup, "was it about Breanna?' I nodded my head at him and heard him sigh

"I'm going to talk too Wooyoung hyung about this. Get some rest" he ordered and left.

He better not do anything stupid, that's my job.

{A/N: I'm sorry guys that the story was short but I can't believe I'm almost at 1k views on this story}