ch.3

Wooyoung's pov

4 Years ago, I lost her. I accused her of cheating, I kicked her out and I also divorced her.

I'm such an idiot. As soon as I saw those pictures of Breanna and that guy, I freaked out. I didn't even let her explain. I regret everything I said to her, I found out that the pictures were fake and I hated myself. My family loved her. My sister, Rose loved her to death and so did my mom. My dad thought she was a wonderful girl and that she was perfect for me, so when I divorce her they never believed she cheated on me. They're always saying that it was misunderstanding or fake. When I found they were right, they got even more madder at me. I thought she moved on, found someone better. I mean it's been four years. I still don't know who made the fakes pictures that ruined my marriage. But when I do, I swear I will make their lives a living hell.

I hadn't got into any relationships, though I had gotten millions of request. I may or may not have hooked up with dozens of women to keep me distracted and got drunk.

Who am I kidding, I was a mess.

I tried to build my company and had succeeded with the help of my family. Sometimes I wonder what would a family with Breanna be like. If I had a daughter or a son? how would they look? How many would we have? What would they be like? Who would be the heir of my company?
But I remember exactly what I told her:
"I don't want anything to do with you. Nothing"

Me and my family decided to go out for dinner. Rose made a reservation at a restaurant we all agreed with, hearing that it was one of the best in Seoul. I needed to take my mind off things, and this was a good idea. I remember Breanna telling me she had always wanted to open up a restaurant, ever since she was young. Everyday I wonder what she is doing with her life.

Was she taken? Or worse, MARRIED? She better not be. Or was she homeless? But I know Breanna was too smart to end up on the streets, no offense to the homeless people. I parked my car in the parking lot and checked the time. 4:55, five minutes early. My family and I walked into the restaurant, and I have to admit, it was quite beautiful. It reminded me of Breanna a little bit. People were fussing about my presence and women were checking their appearances, if their boobs were high enough or clothes right enough. None of them were even half as gorgeous as Breanna.

A waiter guided us to our table and handed us the menus, it took us a while since all the dishes were amazing, my parents kept changing their minds while Rose was worried if it would break her diet, that she always breaks.

"OMG, look at them!! They're so adorable" Rose pointed at the twins playing with a man.

I'm not going to lie, that made me wish more that I had kids. They were cute, a tiny girl and boy with the same eye. But the girl had brown hair, while the boys had blondish hair. I could see the boy was pretending he was Batman and the little girl was a princess. They had blue eyes like mine, but I thought it was just a coincidence.

"Why can't you get me grandkids? Til I die?" My mother whined

"Nancy!" My dad snapped realizing she had asked us to have children. Rose started laughing.

"I'm the pwincess {princess}, so I can boss you two around" we heard the little girl talk to who I assumed to her Appa and brother

"Well, I'm rich so I'm better" we heard the little boy said, causing my dad and I to laugh

We stopped ease dropping after seeing a woman walking towards us, assuming her to be our waitress, I sat up straight.

But she froze when making eye contact, it was her.

It was Breanna. My Breanna.