ch.22

Wooyoung's pov

With the kids in school and Breanna and I off to work, everything seemed fine. For once.

It's been one week since our little deal, but nothing interesting has really happened. The only good thing that came out of it was that there wasn't as much tension. I still haven't accomplished my goal so I'm not done until Breanna and I are completely, 100% back together.

I walked in the building with the normal greetings, respect was something I got regularly, seeing as I was one of the most successful CEOs in the industry.

Yunho, as always, caught up with me and I was greeted with his usual snarky comments. Sometimes I wonder why I put up with him.

After we went out offices, Seulgi came in and gave me the timetable of the day, I actually did make a dress code; no tight clothing and they have to be professional. I was joking when I had told her, just to see her reaction but it eventually got on my nerves.

“How are your kids?” Seulgi asked, starting a conversation. I would talk about the twins anytime, any day and just the mention of them brought a smile on my face.

“They are great. They're so cute” I told her a d taking the folders she completed yesterday

“Twins?” at my nod she smiled, a fake one thought. I could easily tell, it didn't reach her eyes

“Jennie and Jaehyun are their names”

“And your wife, you've moved on from Miss Park?” She asked and I caught the disgusting in her tone once mentioning Breanna.

“Actually, no. It is Breanna, one day I hope it Jung Breanna again.” I said and took delight in watching her face become full of confusion

“Mr.Jung, she cheated on you!! Why on earth would you want to go back with her?” She asked and I glared at her, watching as she rolled her eyes.

“She's a slut--”

“YOU'RE FIRED!!” I spat, her eyes widened and she gaped at me

“What?” she asked as if she hadn't heard the first time, her eyes widened and her mouth fell agape.

“Find another job” I said before sending her one last glare as she ran out of my office

Well, now I've got to find a new PA.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Breanna's pov

“Jessica, how many times do I tell you not to visit me at work.” I told Jessica, she just rolled her eyes

“I'm being a good friend, plus me and Seonghwa are having dinner here later so I want to make a reservation” she said

“....you just made that up as an excuse to see me didn't you?” I asked and she gave me a sheepish smile

“Do I need a reason to see my best friend?” She asked

“When they're in work, yes. Now what do you really want?” I asked and watched her pout

“MinGi told me that Yunho told him that Wooyoung said he's madly in love with you and thinks you're the most beautiful woman on Earth" she said and I blushed but rolled my eyes. “Do the three of you never mind your own business?” I asked and she shook her head.

“Well it is kind of hard to, the drama is surreal, he loves you and you love him, but then you're actually a divorced couple with twins.” She smiling and I rolled my eyes.

“Goodbye Jessica” I said before walking away

“Hey!! Don't forget about the reservation!!” She added, drawing attention to herself but she never cared.

Seulgi's pov

I fucking hate her.

I hate her so much.

She has to have everything! A billionaire 'husband’, two kids with him and a fucking restaurant!! Ever since high school she had it all!!

{A/N: do you think Seulgi is going to do something bad too Breanna?? Do you guys also think she's a PYSCHO?}

Of course she had to have the popular best friend who drags her into the spotlight! Of course she has to get top grades in everything. Of course she's little miss perfect.

I tried everything for him to notice me, but she had to steal him away from me. I tried everything. You know, a little school girl crush can turn into something much. Why did he have to love her!

I could be living in a mansion with designer dresses and a hot husband with maids doing everything for me, but no, she gets it. What did he see in her?!

I fucking hate her.

I hate Park Breanna so much.