ch.6

Wooyoung's pov

My face went blank, I stared at Breanna shocked. I knew it was possibility but still, it was surprising. Why wouldn't she tell me? I missed my children's birth, first steps, first words, everything.

"Breanna, we had children?" I took a step closer and she took two steps back. I hated the way she would stay away from me, before she would love it when I close to her.

I was now in her house, inches away from her. I wanted to kiss her so badly but right now my mind was on my newly discovered children. I felt my eyes go a shade darker.

She tried pushing me away but I took her wrist. She tried to wiggle out of my grasp but couldn't.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I hissed at her

"I-I thought you didn't want kids...from me" she looked back at the ground but I could see tears in her eyes. My grip loosened and she quickly pulled her hand back. I love her so much and she thinks I hate her.

"Why would you think tha- never mind, don't answer that" I could see the hurt and hatred in her eyes, it made me feel a MILLIONS times worse than I did already. There was a long silence between us, I wanted to hug her and never let go but I fucked up bad.

"Jennie and Jaehyun, those are their names" she said, breaking the silence

I felt my lips curl up to smile, Jennie and Jaehyun. She remembered that I had always loved those names.

"Could you get the fuck out of my ho-"

"I want to see them"

She gave me a look and glared at me.

"They are my kids, let me see them. I'm not taking no for answer"

She scowled at me before saying, "fine" and muttered under her breath, she made a gesture telling me to follow her, which i happily obliged to because I was staring at her ass without her knowing.

She led me to her living room, I must admit. She had a nice house. But not as nice as my mansion. Sitting on the sofa were twins, with blue eyes. A girl with brown hair and a boy with blonde-ish hair color like mine. They were the same twins from the restaurant and they were watch Mickey mouse clubhouse. They notice me and Breanna approaching them.

"Eomma who's this?" The girl said, she forcing her eyelids open, Jennie I supposed. The boy, Jaehyun, looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

These were my children.

"He's just an...old friend. I'd like you guys to meet Wooyoung" the words 'Old Friend's made my heart break in two.

"Yeboseyo Wooyoung, I'm Jaehyun!" Jaehyun said, oblivious to the tension between the two of us

"And I'm Jennie!" Jennie joined in, Jaehyun walked up to me

"Do you and eomma love each other?" He asked, tilting his head

"What?! No, sorry Wooyoung but it's Jennie and Jaehyun's bedtime." Breanna glared at me as she spoke, I clenched my fists in anger. Breanna do you know what you're doing to me?

"I'm not tired!!" Jaehyun said, crossing his arms, then yawning straight after causing me to laugh

"C'mon" Breanna said, carrying Jaehyun

"I'll help" I said as I took a half asleep Jennie in my arms. They were both tiny and light. Jennie's head fell on my shoulder as we went to their room.

After, placing them in bed, I looked over at Breanna who was watching me stroke Jennie's hair.

"I want them in my life Breanna, I want them to know I'm their Appa." I whispered, not waking them up

"When the time comes, you can tell them and let them get used to first" she whispered back, looking back at Jaehyun who was hugging his stuffed panda while Jennie was holding her stuffed teddy bear.

"I need to talk too you downstairs." I said, not waiting for her reply I went downstairs with her following her

"What do you want? You already told me about the reviews, thank you"

"It's not about the reviews Breanna, it's very hard to take you seriously when your wearing that." I said and then winked at her

She glared at me and then rolled her eyes, "what do you want?" She crossed her arms and leaned on one leg, raising an eyebrow.

I stood up from the couch I was previously sitting on and walked towards her, she walked back with each step I took until her back hit the wall behind her. We were only inches apart and I looked at her up and down with a smirk. I put my mouth next to her ear so when I spoke my lips brushed them.

"I want you"