ch.2

Breanna's pov:

I had just finished getting ready for work at the restaurant and was about to call a babysitter for kids today, even though they love coming with me to say hi to the customers and staff and charm them with their cuteness and adorableness, and the free food they are a handful. Our co-manager, MinGi loves to play with them and their babysitter didn't mind staying at the restaurant with them so I knew they would be in good hands. I was wearing a dark blue blouse with a white pencil skirt.

Once I had walked into their room, I saw Jennie in Jaehyun's bed cuddling with him. Her hand was on his chest and his hand was on her head, I immediately took a picture.

That was a keeper.

I was about to walk out when I hear Jaehyun mumble something again and again until I actually hear him.

"Eomma..eomma..eomma.eomma..eomma.eomma..eomma"

I walked over to him and sat on his bed.
"Yes sweetheart?"

"Can... can we come to your westwant (restaurant)" he asked

"Aren't you and Jennie tired?"

"Noooooo.... Jennie wake up!" He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes, then pushing her causing Jennie to almost fall off the bed but I caught her small fragile body.

"See we're awake" Jaehyun said

"Awake for what? I want Mr.Fuzzy Wuzzy" Jennie whined, Mr.Fuzzy Wuzzy was a stuffed bear that Jennie got on her 1st birthday. Why she chose the name Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy? We'll never know.

"Jennie, do you want to go too Eomma's work?" Jaehyun asked

"Okay" Jennie replied rubbing her eyes

"Kids!!!" I muttered.

~Time skip~

"Jennie! Jaehyun!"

Those were the first thing I heard when I walked in, it was clearly Mingi.

He was like my brother and he loved the kids. He was introduced to me by Jessica trying to get me a date no matter how many times I told her no. But that backfired because Song MinGi is gay.

(He's not gay in real life. It's just part of the story)

"Samchon (Uncle) MinGi!" The twins said in unison, running over to him to give him a hug.

"Can I look after them?" MinGi asked, letting them go

"I already have their babysitter, so nope!"

"Please? Please? Please? Please?" MinGi begged, followed by Jennie and Jaehyun tugging g on my skirt

"Fine, but if let them out of your sight MinGi I will-"

"OKAY C'MON KIDS LET'S GO" MinGi cut me off and leaving me there.

I sighed loudly before looking around, the restaurant I had always wanted to opened and when I finally did, I couldn't be anymore happier with the results. When I was married to Wooyoung, I haven't had the need to work according to him, since he was...you know a billionaire. But now I can, the restaurant is elegant but nothing to fancy.

(Picture of the restaurant above ⬆️)

"Ms.Park, we have a reservation at 4:00. Table 3" I heard one of my waitresses say, Wendy.

"That's great and stop calling me Ms.Park for the billionth time Wendy"

"Sorry" she said laughing

"Also, Lisa isn't in so we have one less waitress. Do we fill her in?"

"I'll do it, I love being a waitress it's fun"

After the restaurant was officially open, it went from a few people to a lot. And I mean a lot. I wasn't surprised at first, since we have average amount if people come here everyday but this was like bees swarming around.

"Good business day huh?" I heard Wendy behind me. "It's because of the CEO's reservation, everyone wants to catch his eye"

Whoever this CEO is, he must be important. For a quick second the idea of him being Wooyoung crossed my mind, but I quickly shake it off. I saw lots of women wearing right clothing and trying to pop their breasts out to the point I gagged and looked away.

Since I was filling in for Lisa, I wore a spare black apron that all the waiters wear and took orders.

Quite simple really, take orders and give orders. Thought a job as simple as that hadn't stopped me from catching a few men's eyes. I ignored them, as usual and carried on. I could see MinGi playing with Jennie and Jaehyun, causing some people to adore their cuteness. After, a while I saw and heard people fussing.

Wendy came up to me and told me it was the CEO for his reservation.

Wendy is one of my best employees. It's like she can read my mind i couldn't really catch a glimpse but a waiter already shown him to his table of 4.

If he gave me a good review, it would be great for all of us. I made my way to the table with a notepad and a pen in my hand, eager to meet the center of attention. But my smile dropped after reaching the table.

In front of me the CEO, was JUNG WOOYOUNG.