ch.5

Breanna's pov:

Wooyoung

Of course

"What do you want?" I said harshly

He looked at me up and down and smirked, I instantly regretted wearing something that showed so much skin. I didn't mind MinGi seeing me in it, he was gay but my ex-husband? I'm not embarrassed with my body. All women are beautiful, I had an hourglass figure a body like supermodel as Wooyoung would say.

He was wearing his suit, as always but he was still so sexy. Wait a minute, did I just call him- yes, yes I did.

What was I doing again?

"Well that's not exactly a warm welcome"

"What do you fucking want?" I repeated impatiently, ignoring his remark

He had opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off

"Is everything alright B?" I heard MinGi walked over behind me

"Oh, it's you" I could feel MinGi's smirk when he was speaking

I saw Wooyoung's smirk vanish from the face of the Earth and fire burning in his eyes. I knew what MinGi was trying to do and to be honest, I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

"WHO IS THIS?" Wooyoung asked, in a cold harsh voice

"This my very very great friend, Song MinGi. MinGi, this is my ex-husband I told you about from four years ago, Jung Wooyoung." I said in a cheery tone to annoy Wooyoung even more and trust me, it worked.

"Why is he in your house? When your wearing that!" He spat, clenching his fist

"It's a free country" MinGi commented, not bothering to hide his smile

"Yeah amazing friends" he muttered

You could clearly see how mad he was, what the fuck is wrong with him?

"Anyways, what the hell do you want?" I asked, changing the topic because I think one more comment would make him explode.

"I wanted to..say your welcome" he looked at me in the eye. I knew he was lying. I knew him for years.

"Your welcome?"

"Your reviews"

A flash of realization hit me. He gave us a good review. I knew it going to go give us a HUGE boost. You know, perks of being a billionaire.

"Thank you..." I mumbled but MinGi nudged me

"Be nice"

Your kidding me right?

What happened to my MinGi?  The MinGi i knew?

"Thank y-"

The laughter of Jennie and Jaehyun muffled out my response. Wooyoung's expression told me he was confused and mine told him I was scared.

This was bad.

Very very bad.

"Who was that?" Wooyoung asked, irritated

He tried looking in the house. I looked at MinGi for help but being the amazing friend he is he whispered,

"You're on your own, i can't help"

And literally left the house. Wooyoung was still at the doorway. Had my best friend betrayed me?

"Who was that?" He repeated, looking me in the eye

"T-they are,uh, they are-"

"Breanna. Tell me. Now" there was a long silence until I finally answered.

Wooyoung's pov:

I may or may not have followed Breanna home, I told my family to go home and that I had a meeting to attend, but I was really waiting for Breanna to go home. I just got her back and I want to apologize. I don't care how long it takes. Actually, I do. People sound cool when they say that.

I don't really think I can take it anymore. The guilt is killing me.

Knocking on her door was like opening a Christmas present, except, Breanna was my present.

Cheesy, I know but I don't care.

She opened the door she was wearing a Adidas white crop top that was exposing some of her stomach. As well as those shorts exposing her legs. I can't believe I let her go.

I'll admit, she was a harsh but I didn't mind but what I did mind was when a guy with brown hair with green-blue tips and brown eyes stood behind her.

There was a guy

In her house

When she wearing that

And that guy was not me

I changed the topic, completely.

"I wanted to...say your welcome"

At least the guy had manners, nudging her, making her to thank me. But that didn't mean I like him. Her 'Thank You' was cut off by the laughter of children.

She had children?

Had she moved on?

Was it with him?

Or...no.

"Who was that?" I asked, wanting answers

She looked scared, the look in her eyes gave it away, she looked at her friend for help.

It clearly wasn't his, he left, like actually left the house. Either could it be some kids she was babysitting or else she would be scared.

I repeated my question, annoyed. But her answer, I can't say I expected it nor could I say I didn't.

"They are our children"
.
.
.
.
.
What would Wooyoung do?