ch.12

Wooyoung's pov

Shit...

I messed up... correction, I messed up again.

Breanna just caught me in bed with Mina. I feel terrible, 100x more. I just saw her with that guy and Jessica, with his arm around her. She laughed with him and smiled at him. I couldn't help it. I was there watching it all. I swear to God I'm going to kill guy.

{A/N: run MinGi run for life 🤣}

A random girl just came over to me and started flirting. I didn't like her, I thought she was disgusting. But I needed something to let my anger all out. I needed someone.

So I took her home with me, making sure the kids wouldn't see and I took her to my room. Long story short, we started kissing and that got heated quickly. Next thing I know, clothes are scattered everywhere and before we got the good bit, someone cleared their throat.

And there I saw, the love of my life, the person I broke, the person I wanted more than anything, and standing there with watery eyes. She looked heartbroken.

"Breanna, I-it's not what it looks li-"

"Save it Wooyoung, you don't even need to explain."

She ran out of the room, leaving me with Mina.

I tried getting up but I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Wooyoung, you don't need her. Now let's just finish of what we started" she said flirtatiously

I yanked my hand away harshly, "GET OUT"

She looked taken back and confused, "w-what?"

"I SAID GET OUT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME!! I JUST LOST ANOTHER CHANCE GETTING BACK WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I RUINED IT FOR SOME STUPID FUCKING SLUT!!"

I just hope the kids didn't hear that, Mina started getting her clothes and I dressed quickly while I ran to the guest room Breanna was in. It was locked, of course.

I honestly don't know what got into me, taking a random woman home to let my anger out on.

"Breanna please, open the door" I begged

No reply

"Breanna, just let me explain. Open the door!!" I said a bit louder than I wanted

Still no reply

"Breanna!! Please, I know you hate me right now, but just give me one minute to explain!! I will break this door down!"

Breanna's pov

"Breanna!! Please, I know you hate me right now, but just give me one minute explain!! I will break this door down!!" He yelled, I could hear his voice breaking.

This better be good, it should be fun to hear his excuse. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"You have one minute"

I looked into his eyes and saw his eyes threatening to spill tears. I have to admit, I kind of felt bad but then again, I have nothing to feel bad for.

He walked in and closed the door.

"I'm sorry" he choked out

"For what? being a jerk or a man-whore?"

He stepped a bit closer to me.

"I just- I was jealous alright? I saw you with that guy. You seemed so close to him and I know by the way he looks at you that he wants you"

I nearly burst out in laughter, but I made sure I held it in.

"So what!! We aren't dating, but you still don't want me around other guys?" I yelled

"Yes!! Because you feel the exactly the same way!!"

I scoffed and shook my head at him.

"No, I don't!"

"Then why did you run out when you saw me and her in bed?! Why?? Tell me!! Because I can clearly see you've been crying?!" He yelled at me, taking more steps forward, as I kept stepping back until I but the wall.

He got me good.

I stayed speechless, because I was a terrible liar.

"That's what I thought"

And then he crashed his lips into mine. I eventually melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist. His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I hesitantly gave in.

I mentally scolded myself multiple times for giving in but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It became more eager and turned into a full blown make out session.

We were too distracted, we didn't hear the door open.

"Ewwwww"

"YUCK EOMMA!!"

We broke apart to see Jennie and Jaehyun covering their eyes, disgusted but smiling nonetheless.

My face was red and I pushed Wooyoung off me.

"Why aren't you two in bed?" I asked

"We couldn't sleep!!" Jaehyun said innocently and Jennie was still laughing.

Then I just remembered what I had just done. I had made out, with my EX-HUSBAND.

Damnit...