ch.15

MinGi's pov (finally a different pov !! Yayyy)

Alright, my life is more interesting than One direction.

I just found out that the guy I'm dating, is best friends with the a**hole who broke my best friend's heart.

I brought up Breanna in our conversations and he recognized her. I just don't know how Breanna recognize Yunho after I gave her his name and description.

I'm still going with the advice I gave to Breanna, to make Wooyoung jealous. But by the fact that he got her to live with him, I don't it's working.

I'm not saying that I don't want them back together, because I do. I know Wooyoung can make her happy, I'm just saying I don't want her to forgive him that easily. But if he messes up, I will murder him.

I was visiting Breanna because Face Timing and Skyping isn't enough for me, she seemed to relieved that I was coming over since she said Wooyoung wanted to try too talk. And when a guy wants to 'talk' , it can go two ways.

But the thing is, even though I, Song MinGi, am very confident as I like to say, this is Jung Wooyoung were talking about. One of the most powerful men in the country, he could ruin my life in a few seconds then again, Breanna his him wrapped around her finger without even realizing.

It wasn't every hard to find Wooyoung's house, it was a mansion after all. I knocked on the door to reveal a man with deep blue eyes and blonde hair, perfect jawline and that look a lot like Jimin from BTS. Jung Wooyoung.

If Breanna didn't want him, than I would've taken him. Then again, YunHo is a Greek god- off topic!!

He seemed to have recognized me since his jaw clenched and his eyes bored into me.

"What do you fucking want?" He asked through clenched teeth. I raised an eyebrow, finding his greeting amusing

"Well, nice to meet you too" I said sarcastically before hearing a lady's voice, that I recognized too well.
"Wooyoung, who's at the door?- MinGi!!!" Breanna squeezed and pushed passed Wooyoung to hug me.

Wooyoung literally ripped her off of me and pulled to his side. Putting an arm around her waist still glaring at me.

"Wooyoung-" Breanna started but was cut off almost immediately.
"I suggest you to leave my property before I call my guards" Wooyoung hisses

Well damn, he's nice.

"Wooyoung he's my friend" Breanna snapped, causing his hand to pull her closer towards him

"Breanna, don't worry I think you two need to work things out" I said suggestively. I winked at her and made sure Wooyoung could see. She gave me the death glare and I walked away leaving them.

Breanna, bless her, she is too nice and innocent to make someone jealous, let alone her ex-husband. So I was going to do it for her.

I'm such amazing friend.

Wooyoung's pov

Who does he think he is? I was bonding with my kids and this dude decides just to show up?! And Breanna sides with him too!!

I slammed the door shut, causing Breanna to jump visibly, I looked at her in the eye and she seemed uncomfortable with me looking at her.

"He's your friend?!" I hissed, Breanna removed my hand from her waist and walked upstairs.
"Yes, yes he is!!" She yelled while going up the stairs, but it was my fault she hated me, so I stayed quiet.

I didn't follow her, instead I went to put Jennie and Jaehyun, my kids to bed. I had to admit, Breanna did get on well without me but I can help them even better. I never liked seeing Breanna work too hard or stress out. That's why I told her not to get a job, despite her constants to get me too change her mind. Now, she has a restaurant and she's happy working there. She had children and was happy with them. Then I came back and she isn't happy. Because I made a stupid mistake that ruined my life four years ago.

A mistake I will fix.

Breanna's pov

I'm going to murder MinGi. He did this on purpose!! That dick.

And what did his amazing plan do? Piss off Wooyoung, that's what. I knew Wooyoung was protective, over protective. But honestly, i think I'm allowed to look at my best friends, thank you.

I stormed upstairs to our bedroom and did something that I will definitely regret later, but I needed it.

I went on my phone and clicked send.

Me: get ready, we're going clubbing!!