ch.11

Breanna's pov

It's was 7:30 and Wooyoung had pretended like nothing happened between us, I called Jessica and MinGi and asked to hang out which was why I was dressed in a white top and black skinny jeans, my black and white vans and a leather jacket over that.

I needed someone to nag too, so I chose the drama queen and the annoying one. MinGi being the drama queen.

I kissed Jennie and Jaehyun goodbye before rushing towards downstairs. I haven't spoke to MinGi I missed it so much. And Jessica too.

"Where do you think your going?" Wooyoung asked me, he was sitting on the couch with his arms folded. Wow he reminded me of my mom when I was 17.

"Meeting my friends" I replied before opening the door, he stood up and walked over to me, closing the door.

"Male or female?" He asked sternly

"Both" I opened the door quickly which caught him off guard, allowing me to leave.

"You aren't going out with boys Breanna!!" I heard him yell but I ignored him and walked to the nearest cafe, which was where I was meeting MinGi and Jessica

I knew he wanted to follow me, he was going too. He wasn't leaving the kids since he had a lot of maids. And I could take this opportunity to make him jealous, again.

"Unnie!! Over here!!" I heard Jessica yelled as soon as I stepped into the cafe

I sat down next to MinGi who was also there, opposite side of Jessica.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" MinGi questioned

"I was worried sick, I thought you died or something!!" He continued, I was laughing at him and at the corner of my eye, I could see Wooyoung enter the cafe.

"Well, my ex-husband Wooyoung, is making me live with him and he is very....clingy to say the least."

I knew that Wooyoung wouldn't be able to hear us, though he was mad as hell. He was glaring at me and MinGi seemed to notice.

"He followed you here?" He laughed

"Wow, I think he's planning on murdering MinGi, by the way it looks of it" Jessica joined in

MinGi put his arm around me.

"What are you doing?"

"Making him jealous" MinGi replied and Jessica laughed and took a picture with her phone.

Wooyoung was walking towards us but he was stopped by a woman, with a short tight skirt and a tight white blouse with the first few buttons undone, I couldn't hear what she was saying, she was twirling her hair with her fingers though, I looked away but I still felt his gaze on me and MinGi. He was ignoring the lady.

I looked at MinGi and he clearly knew what I was looking at. I mean, no, she doesn't have a chance, but a pang of jealousy hit me.

"Should we go back to my place?" Jessica asked

I nodded and we got up, MinGi kept his hand around my waist and glared at Wooyoung before we left.

"He's not following us anymore MinGi" I said removing his hand from my waist

He rolled his eyes at me.

{At Jessica's house}

"Soo...I met a guy..." MinGi brought up out of nowhere

Jessica and I snapped our heads towards MinGi in shock.

"What's his name?" Jessica asked

"How old is he?" I asked

"How does he look?" Jessica asked

"He did you two meet?" I asked

"How tall is he?" Jessica asked

"Is he fit?" I asked.

"Well, his name is YunHo, he is 26 years old, he has dark brown hair and his eyes are brown too, we meet at a club, he is 6'0 and we works out every Wednesday and Saturday" he stated, smiling.

"Awww MinGi's is in love" Jessica squealed

"I want to meet him" I joined in.

We act like teens whenever it comes to boys. Don't ask why, it's just a girls nature and MinGi's too.

We stayed for a few hours until I had to go home, I went by bus and walked the rest, I had the keys and I only just moved in. Wooyoung was eager.

I sighed since I had to sleep with Wooyoung, but he's already asleep, he won't notice. Right?

I went over to Jennie and Jaehyun's room and checked in one them. As expected, they were fast asleep. I kissed them on their heads before going to our rooms door. I opened it slowly, and I saw Wooyoung. With a girl.

In the bed.

She was the same girl from the cafe, I could tell. I just wanted to scream at him and cry. But I tired to told it together. But my eyes were watering.

Wooyoung seemed to finally notice me after clearing my throat. His eyes widened and the girl in bed smirked.

"Breanna, I-it's not what it looks li-"

"Save it Wooyoung, you don't need to explain"

I ran out and went into some random guest room. I sat on the bed and tried my best not to cry. A few years escaped, but wiped them away quickly.

He doesn't deserve my tears. He doesn't deserve me. He told that he loved me. And I believed him. He just thinks of me as some of you doesn't he? Just played with me and even he gets bored, throw me away. I don't even want to know what he did with her when I wasn't here.

I could honestly hear him yelling something to her. But I wasn't really listening. I just sat on the bed, blaming myself for being so stupid. Regretting saying yes.

{A/n: what did you think? Will Breanna forgive him again?}