3| Ms Right

Realisation hit me harder than my mother's flip flop

He's the one whom I kicked. I thought and started panicking.

The moment we made eye contact, I hid my face and he hid his crotch.

Taehyung's glare shifted from Jungkook to me who tried to hide behind the menu of the cafe. "Uh... Something happened between you two?"

"I might have kind of... kicked him a little bit," I caught a sneak peek of Jungkook who desperately dismissed any eye contact with him. "...in the balls."

"You... You... What? Why—" He choked on the air while looking at an angel named Jungkook who still reached out to me for the sake of his friend.

"Please don't be scared of me. I don't do that on daily basis—I have never kicked men—what the hell am I saying?" I had a private talk with myself a little too loud and his expression tensed. "I swear I'm not psycho..."

"I'm trying my best to trust you..." He trailed off, finding opportunities to attack Jungkook with sympathy but the embarrassed guy kept looking away. "Anyways, we'll get going. If you get to any decision, call me up." 

I nodded slightly at the sudden topic change. It saved me some embarrassment. I watched him holding Taehee's forearm and guiding her forward. She confusedly turned to look at me. "What about Eomma?"

"Unlike you, I'm not five years old. I don't get to do whatever I want to do..." I lost the purpose of my speech amidst the heartfelt rants. "What I mean is, I have some work so I'll stay back. Bye, girlie~"

"What's up with her, dada?" Taehee gave a disgusted look at my sight and my brain added some sweet curses after the cringey girlie.

"Let's go, Taehee." Taehyung quickly said before she could further question my originality. The trio made a beeline to the exit.

Yumi walked in right after they left. "Y/N, sorry for being late. You know what kind of bitch our boss was! Like how is he the boss? A child could handle things better than him." She started ranting about her and my former boss whilst massaging her shoulders. She can even forget to breathe while bitching and it worries me greatly. "Anyways, newsflash, my dear friend miserably failed to get employed for the tenth time... May I know the reason?" She stopped for a second after realising I was not interested in her ranting. "Y/N? Y/N! Are you dead?" She questioned while violently shaking me.

"Who said I lost a job?" A seriousness settled on my facial features which caught her off guard. "Well, I want to tell you something important."

Taehyung specifically asked me not to tell anyone about this. The next thing you know is me almost doing a stage show about everything for my best friend to know.

10 minutes later...

"It sounds so fictitious..." she folded her hands over her chest while nodding her head. "Whatever, I know my greedy friend won't deny unless she's crazy." She scoffed.