6| Terms And Conditions

I had a warm welcome of glares from my impatient boss who seemed rather annoyed with my casual actions

I had a warm welcome of glares from my impatient boss who seemed rather annoyed with my casual actions. He picked the fake act of greeting me enthusiastically when I apologized and entered the mysterious man-made aura. 

"So... should we get to the numbers?" There was something about his ethereally sculpted face that wore intimidating feature but a stoicism contradicted other emotions clearly. I nodded in response. "How much do want me to pay you?"

It didn't take much time to think about the amount because Yumi and I already had a big discussion about that. "696k won."

The Jungkook guy and Taehyung exchanged a glance before looking at me with lingering confusion. "Why 696k?" The goofier one questioned with a slight wriggle of brows while Taehyung avoided being a part of the conversation.

It was so obvious for them to question my choice of such a random number, but I had an explanation. "696 is my lucky number. I bought a lottery ticket with this number a few years ago and won a mixer grinder as first prize and also once—"

"I'll consider that as enough knowledge." Taehyung interrupted while the other male let out a breathy chuckle. There was a constant exchange of glares between the two which made me slightly uncomfortable. "Sticking to my words, I agree to this but I have some conditions too." He pulled out some confidential sheets of paper. "Let me read it for you and explain in a lucid language." He fixed the clear glasses on the bridge of his nose and read a point to me and started the explanation for it. "Well, this one means you can't quit your job on your consent. My agreement matters."

He looked at me asking if he needed to explain more. It didn't require verbal communication, his gaze directed the question and my nod became the answer.

"You have to take care of Taehee...love her, cherish her, give her your warmth....treat her like your own child." Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together to welcome every child's dream dad, father of the year and of upcoming centuries too, Mr Kim Taehyung.

"No one else than the three of us knows about Minhee so you have to be very careful with your words. This is a really important point." He said the last part more to himself in a low tone while reading further and I nodded my head taking mental notes. "You cannot visit anywhere all alone, either Jungkook or I will accompany you everywhere."

Not even the restroom!? Nevermind. Continue.

"Lastly, Jungkook, she's your responsibility." He flipped over the last page of the legal looking documents and pointed his finger towards a shook guy. "Give her basic knowledge about Minhee and what all she needs to know about her to pretend to be her." The aforementioned male smiled a little. 

Once he gave me the documents and a pen to seal the deal with him, I read it again or can be said, just flipped the pages acting like I was reading it very attentively.