18| Stob It

A/N:- Yay this book turned eighteen !! It can have smu—

••••

"Kinky?" Taehee looked up at Jungkook who had realised his mistake but didn't quite care. "What does that mean, Kookie uncle?"

"Um... Let's say the parents who love each other and their child a lot are called kinky." Jungkook thought for a while before saying something that was clearly not what kinky meant.

"Oh, really? Does that mean she's my eomma?" Taehee threw another question at Jungkook who shrugged.

"Yeah, we are kinky. Now, stob it, guys." I announced from behind the counters and had everyone's attention in a second. "We'll not talk further about it. Why don't you both stay out of the kitchen and let Taehyung and I bake a cake for Yeontan?"

"Okay, Taehee and I'll wait by the poolside then. Please make sure the cake is edible." Jungkook playfully winked after passing the last comment.

"Everything can be edible if only one has the will to eat it." I rolled my eyes and dismissed his loud laughter while heading off to the fridge.

An hour later...

"Where's Tae?" Jungkook questioned as soon as I sat next to him on the grass while petting the birthday-boy.

"Oh, he's waiting for the delivery boy to bring our cake." Apparently, we added a lot of love but no baking powder so our cake ended up looking like a puddle of mud. "Why are you sitting here and not closer to the pool?"

"The water's too cold." He shivered while ranting about the artificially blue-coloured water.

"Is it?" I moved closer to the pool and slightly bent forward to dunk my hand underwater. "It's so cold—"

"Watch out!" Taehyung yelled from far off to warn me but his warning worked in contraction.

I flinched evidently and closed the distance between myself and water. The last thing I remembered was opening my mouth to shout but rather having a lot of chlorinated water down my throat.

"I asked her to watch out." Taehyung laughed while sitting on my spot which was next to Jungkook.

"Ah, Tae..." Jungkook, who didn't quite find in funny, pointed towards the pool in fear. "Why didn't she float to the top yet..?"

"Holy crap!" Taehyung cursed out loud while rushing towards the pool.

3 hours later...