36| Free Cuddles

Jungkook's PoV

Jungkook's PoV

I was drowned in the memories of the day when she couldn't stop crying and I had no words to comfort her.

I weakly held his collar and shook him. "You... You wanted to kill Taehee before she was barely someone." My voice was shaky as I acknowledged his dark deeds.

Taehyung held my forearm and pushed it off himself. "I don't wanna talk... Go..." Tears streamed down his face as he desperately tried to avoid eye contact.

Enough. My brain pronounced. I held him by his shoulders and helped him to sit down on the bed. "I'm... Sorry." I inaudibly said before leaving him alone to regret.

"Don't tell Y/N about all this." He said right before I could completely disappear from his sight. I took a glimpse of his pathetic self, preparing to grieve alone, and nodded.

I never knew confrontations were so hard... I never wanted to do all this but I had to, for Minhee.

Minhee's gone...

I was hit by a wave of memories for the thousandth time in a while. The memories that only contained the goods she did while I perfectly ignored her flaws and all the hasty decisions she ever made...

Taehyung's PoV

I see everything... I realize and feel guilty for every mistake I made but I hardly talk about the thoughts that cloud my mind and so they think I am unapologetic.

Every second makes me more and more apologetic but no one knows what goes on in my head other than me.

And so they blame me.

I knew Minhee's happiness was temporary and only I could make it permanent. It came at the cost of hiding my truths so I always wore a mask wove of lies in front of her.

I never imagined that Sora would reveal my dark secrets herself... 

It was hard to meet Sora's hurt gaze and ask her to let Taehee live with us. I buried my face in my hands as I couldn't hold my emotions back any longer. My lungs begged for more air as the surroundings got suffocating...

Flashback...

My lungs begged for more air as the surroundings got suffocating... I saw her crying but couldn't gather the courage to follow her. "Minhee!" She didn't listen, not that I expected her to after the partial truth lied before her eyes. I turned to look at Sora with resentment in my eyes. "Why did you... ruin my life?"

"At least now you know how it feels when your loved ones turn their back on you but trust me, it's even more unbearable with a baby in your belly." She fearlessly spit out the words that triggered me. I wanted to hit her but she wasn't wrong.