8| Life's Shit

"You missed the Y before O-U-R, right?" I did hear him well but my high key dependency on the possibilities that he made a mistake made me say the aforementioned sentence

"You missed the Y before O-U-R, right?" I did hear him well but my high key dependency on the possibilities that he made a mistake made me say the aforementioned sentence. I was no way in the hell sleeping in the same room as a guy I barely know.

"I don't make typos while speaking." He rolled his eyes towards the end of his sentence which was not at all a kind gesture. "We have to sleep in the same room as a healthy couple would if you're pretending to be my wife. We don't want any flaws in our act. Can't trust the walls either."

"But you...you...can't roll your eyes at me." I sad lowly and he casually ignored me while walking ahead. I grudgingly followed him while muttering some inaudible curses. "Holy guacamole!" I exclaimed in a breathy voice as my eyes scanned the room.

It was a perfect competition to hotel suites and I mentally declared it the best part of the house. I no longer mind sharing room with Kim Taehyung.

The low laying, king-sized bed was the centre of attraction for me. The satin sheets stretched over the bed without a single crease. On either side of the bed were the night lamps that screamed chique in unison. The wooden floor compiled with the pastel brown colour scheme of the walls proved to be a masterpiece.

The room was spacious like the other parts of the house with a minimalistic share of furniture and other showpieces. My eyes wandered the direction of a small passage that led to a door. The passage was walled by sliding doors which then opened up to walk-in closets. "These are the closets. You can use this one as the other one is mine and that door there opens to the washroom." He didn't look any lesser than an air hostess while teaching me about the doors.

"I get it," I replied as I observed the closet which was big enough to fit me in.

If Taehyung and I ever have a fight in future then I will come to sleep here.

"So that's enough house touring for today." Finally, it's the time when I hit the bed and sleep— "I think you two should continue with the training now."

The proceeding events happened in fast forward and I got no time to deny or even say anything. "Yeah, let's get it, Y/N." Jungkook held my wrist and started dragging me away. I followed him— or was rather compelled to do so. I did try stopping him but that hulk of a man was too determined to yank me to the gym.

"I don't have these legs as showpieces. I know when and how to use them so, Jungkook, try getting past your habit of dragging me." I spit out each word individually to make my point clear. He half-heard me as he walked over to the switchboard to turn on every light while I made myself comfortable on the semi-wooden floor. "Aren't you tired? Let's just ditch today's session."

He squatted down in front of me, clearly tired and replied: "Remind me as to why I am doing this again." He sighed doing some mental calculation- probably about our chances of getting caught. "Whatever... Introduce yourself. What did you use to do before we met?"