25| Language...

A/N:- Just to make things clearer, Taehee does know about being adopted

A/N:- Just to make things clearer, Taehee does know about being adopted. It has been hinted in the 15th chap. 

I don't think it's easy to hide the fact that someone is adopted from the one who's adopted

I don't think it's easy to hide the fact that someone is adopted from the one who's adopted. My brother makes me feel as if I'm adopted all the time...

••••

Y/N's PoV

Am I drowning? Is this a dream? A wet one? Heckthat's not possible! But still, why do I feel like water is replacing oxygen in my lungs?

Respiration became an impossible process and it forcefully pulled me out of the surrealistic surroundings. "The fuck?!" The liquid flow past my neck as I sat upright abruptly. A certain weirdo stared down at me with a proud grin on his face. "What the fuck was that?!" I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled him closer to wipe my face which took him by surprise.

"What was what?" He started putting an act of being an innocent bird who didn't know a thing in life.

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. The pain is felt by others." I said out of the blues. "The same thing happens when you're stupid." I am so sassy.

His cheek bone shifted upwards, makin his eyes disappear when the man laughed. "Go and get ready. We won't like to get late, right?" He ordered once he stopped laughing at my a little too true joke.

"Talking about me, just me" Placing one of the hands on my chest and bobbing my head slightly I resumed, "I won't even like to go with you cause, guess who's too mischievous for my liking? You! So I would have to ask you to get your ass away from me. Bye."

The actual reason was, sloth was certainly my spirit animal.

He stumbled a little when I lazily pushed him back. After gaining his balance again, he shouted, "What the heck Y/N? I said I am sorry—"

"No, you didn't." I pulled the sheets to cover my face while trying to become soundproof.

"So what? I am saying that right now—" He walked the signature walk before pulling the sheets off me and begging for forgiveness.