31| Bang Bang

Jimin's PoV

Jimin's PoV

I hastily made my way inside, trying not to look very obvious. Once she went back to the car, I scurried inside after looking around to make sure nobody was watching.

The receptionist gasped a little at my sight. "Sir, males are not allowed in." She warned me before cautiously moving her hand closer to the telephone kept on her desk to most probably call the cops because I looked like a wannabe member of some underground gang in my all-black outfit.

Black is irresistible.

Sorry, can't help it.

I took off my mask to which she sharply inhaled. "Park Jimin!?" She almost screamed. I kept a finger on my lip. Her eyes went wide seeing a celebrity standing in front of her and nodded.

"Just relax. I am not here to harm anyone. I just want to get some information about...um..." I took my phone out, pretending to go through and search for her name just to look skilled. "Kim Minhee. For some professional reasons," I added.

"I'm sorry, sir, our privacy policies don't allow us to disclose our clients' information. I am a big fan of yours, by the way!" She squealed at a high pitched voice and then blushed in embarrassment which made me cringe.

"Ah...that's really sad," I said. After thinking hard, I decided to make my way through it by bribing her. "What if I give you something to do this for me? Um...what about money?"

"Sorry, sir." Again, not the reply I was looking for.

I tried to come up with a better alternative to bribe her with. Though it was kind of uncomfortable for me to say what I was going to say next, I still did so. "A kiss?"

She looked down at the computer screen which showed the details I asked for while biting her lower lip and contemplating over it. "It's still wrong, sir."

I couldn't believe it anymore. She was way too dedicated to her work. More than what was required. Now only the last resort was left. If this didn't work then I'm gonna stop seeing women. "What if I bang you—"

"062-518-xxxx" she screamed, being red after hearing my last offer.

"That's like a good girl." I ran a hand through my hair and enjoyed my little victory. I tried to slip away without further discussing my offer because I really didn't want to sleep with some random lady I just met and bribed.

As soon as I turned to the door, she asked, "When should I visit you?" She tucked out a strand of her hair and started twirling it around her finger in a flirtatious way.

"To meet me?" I placed my hand on my chest and pretended to look around to confirm if she was really talking to me. "Uh... Are you married?" I asked her.

She stopped playing with her hair and gave me a weird look, maybe thinking why would I ask such questions. "No."

My eyes suddenly lit up as my plan worked. I took a deep breath before taking my next step. "Sorry but..." Her smile faded away when she tried to comprehend what I just said. "...I don't stick my dick in unmarried asses." I was partially half out of the door and was practically running away while saying the last few words.