•Outro•

AYO! IT'S ME AGAIN, Y'ALL!

I finished this book for the second time and that too on its second anniversary. Can't believe this book turns two year old today and I've been writing this for 2 years now! I named this chapter outro because the first part was intro so... yk? Yeah, I'm a g-g-g-g-g-g-genius~~ 

So, What is this chapter about and why you should read it? Basically, this would have some brief explanation regarding the stuff that some might have found confusing. There's no particular reason as to why you should read it tho... Like some of you are HELLA smart (I almost envy your brain).

Starting with some questions: (Note:- The answers below are based on the unedited version of this book so... don't continue the chain, write what you personally felt)

#1 who was your favourite character and why?

#2 Was this book worth the time you took to read it?.

#3 If you were the author, what all changes you would've made?

#here comes the explanation#

1. First things first, Minhee was pregnant by Namjoon's baby. It WASN'T Jimin's or Jungkook's or Taehyung's or mine. Now I'll pretend as if I hear you asking 'why...?'

But before that, I'll have to ask you to forget the worldwide saying 'Jiminie pabo' and welcome a foxy (and of course sexy) Jimin.

Minhee met Jimin to know more about Sora and Taehyung. It has been hinted in the 42nd chapter that Jimin kinda liked Minhee too but she was too oblivious and blindly in love with Taehyung who broke Sora's heart for Minhee when he didn't even love her. That might have caused Jimin some frustration because being in love triangle sucks.