50

I sat up and he sat beside me as I told him about it. It was hard to see with such little light, that being from the first quarter of the moon, but it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Paul, you should go to sleep," I told him. "You have to go to the studio tomorrow,"

He yawned and nodded as I laid back onto the pillow. "Goodnight, Love," He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Sleep well,"

"You too," He smiled and headed off to his room as I dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

I woke to a soft, wet nose poking at my face.

"Good morning, Martha," I yawned, stretching. My window showed the sun shining high up above the mountains. "could you wake Paul up? I'm afraid he'll be late," She dashed off, though she couldn't possibly have understood what I said...right?

I heard a groan and a thud and had to keep myself from laughing. Moments later Paul jumped in with messy hair and a goofy grin, and that's when I lost it.

"How do I look?" He asked, grinning wider.

"Fabulous!" I answered as he laughed and patted down his hair, suddenly turning more serious. I liked it when he goofed around.

"Here, let's try this," I sat up and he faced me, holding his hands out in front of him. I took them and he pulled me to my feet, ever so slowly. "You know what?"

"What?"

"We could leave the chair here," he offered "Would you like that?"

"Yes!"

~~~

He helped me into the studio, arm around my waist for extra support.

John grinned. "You brought your lady back, I see!"

"Oh stuff it, Lennon!" Paul laughed.

"Linda, you're walking!" Ringo smiled. "It's a miracle!"

I couldn't help the smile creeping onto my face as George, too, commented on the improvement.

"Good to see you up, love," he smiled, puffing on a cigarette.

A/N I promise I'll be more consistent with chapters next week 😬😬 yeah... sorry about that... I have winter camp this week as well as practising for the St. Paddy's day show in a few weeks...heh...heh...