63

A/N This is a pretty graphic chapter, just so you know. :)

My reflexes weren't as fast as I'd hoped. He shoved me over the back of the couch and I landed on my back. Unfortunately, I didn't recover as fast as he had and he crushed my chest with his foot. I groaned, which I immediately regretted since he was keeping me from breathing.

I felt completely helpless as I laid there. I could feel the blood rushing to my head and my lungs were screaming for air. Then I realised he just gave me a target. I reached up and hit the side of his knee. I heard a pop and I nearly gagged, but it got him off me. I slowly got to my feet, holding the back of the couch, feeling extremely lightheaded. He bent down, clutching his knee and my vision clouded over.

Once I could see again, I saw him limping towards me with anger burning in his eyes. I stepped back into the couch. He limped faster than I thought he would and he came at me with a hooker punch. He caught my jaw and twisted it to the side. Oh, fuck, did it hurt!

I charged at him and knocked him down, but my momentum pulled me with him. I landed on top of him, in what seemed to be a dominant position, but he had lifted his hands up as a reflex and threw me off and into a wall. I landed on my shoulder, which felt less than pleasant. I couldn't feel my fingers.

He stood up and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, jerking me up and holding me to the wall by my throat. He struck me across the face several times. He just didn't tire out!

"I'LL STOP WHEN YOU TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!" He screamed in my face.

"NEVER!" I managed. He made the same mistake twice! I slammed my fist into the back of his elbow and again heard a popping sound. He groaned and stepped back, tightly grabbing his elbow. I'm pretty sure I broke it. "NOW WILL YOU PLEASE-" I could feel the blood rushing to my face, making it throb where he'd punched me. "-PISS! OFF!"

The little common sense he had seemed to finally kick in. He stumbled to the door, muttering colourful curses before turning back to snarl at me. "I'll be back!"

"'Doubt it!"