Enter! Kakashi Hatake

"I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole thing!" Kurenai exclaimed as she tugged at her hair in anger.

You let out a sigh, but decided to try to explain it again. Kurenai was your friend after-all. "Well, Danzo wanted to learn how this generation interacts with each other. So he assigned roommates randomly. Some people had same sex roommates, I do not. So we will be living together."

She made an 'o' face.
Looks like I finally got to her.
"Wait, how is Danzo going to pay for all that?" She asked as she propped her head up on her hand.

"Well the village has some spare apartments for orphaned children. They were in high demand a year or two ago, because of the nine tails. After a couple months, a lot of the kids got taken into homes that belonged to close family friends. So now they have a lot of open ones." You said as you smiled.

You only smiled at her, because she understood, not because you had to live with a certain Hatake.
"That really sucks, who do you have to live with anyway?" She questioned, then she took a sip of... whatever she's drinking...
"Ugh, Kakashi Hatake" You sighed as you slouched in your seat.

"Oh, he's cute. But I hear he doesn't care about anyone, except for some girl named Rin. Maybe they are dating?"
Kurenai put her finger in the air as if she had a revelation.

"She must be giving him some good head, because that boy doesn't talk to anyone." You smirked at your comment

Kurenai snorted her mystery drink out of her nose, when she laughed too
hard.
"Ewwww!" Your face scrunched up, while Kurenai was still laughing.

"Although, for a couple months. I haven't heard much about Rin..."

All of the sudden she stopped and looked kinda startled "Oh honey, I'd love to chat more, but I have to go!"

"Wait what! Where?" You asked in an accusing voice.

"A date" she said simply as she ran out of Ichiraku, leaving me to pay.

You gasped so hard that you could have sucked the air out of a room. Or sucked like Rin does Kakashi!
I'm such a catch!

Then you remembered.

She died, awhile ago...

You felt upset with the jokes you had made earlier. Even though Kurenai was the only one who heard them, you still felt bad. All shinobi who die, should be respected. You were in the Anbu, you were used to death. Although, death is still honorable.

"Kurenai! With who?" You yelled after her.
Something screams Asuma, and I think it's Kurenai in bed!

Oops, forgot to tell her butt to get back here and pay for her food and drink!

She waved her hand dismissively at you. You just rolled your eyes and got out your froggy wallet to pay. Once you gave the man the required amount of money, you got up and left. You stuffed your hands into your pockets, as the cold wind hit you. Autumn was coming, and fast.
Or maybe Autumn is already here, I dunno.
You found yourself quickly running down the streets. You forgot to pack gloves and you were only wearing a light jacket. Once you finally got to the door of the small apartment you and Kakashi shared. Now that you're here, you oddly don't want to go inside.
Kakashi was getting back from a mission today, so you haven't really seen him at all. A week ago we were assigned together, six days ago Kakashi left for a mission. We had two days to pack and move into the apartment, which you spent home.
You weren't planning to judge Kakashi right off the bat. But some of the stuff that you've heard about him, make you a little intimidated.
He couldn't be that strong yet, he's only fifteen. Well you're fourteen, but you turn fifteen in a month. So you aren't to far behind from him!
Despite the bitter cold nipping at your finger tips, you couldn't go inside.
Am I scared of this guy? I may be the quiet type, but I kick ass!
Your hand held the key and went to the lock. Slowly you unlocked it. As the handle turned you applied pressure. The door creaked open, and you quietly tiptoe inside.
He could be asleep, I don't want to wake him.
The kitchen lights were on as well as the hall lights. Our apartment consisted of a small living room with a chair, a couch, and a coffee table. Then the kitchen had a fridge, a microwave that was pretty old, a small counter with a sink, another counter with three rustic barstools, then a couple cabinets and shelves. The bedroom held one queen bed with generic white sheets, a small closet, and a nightstand. The bathroom, well it was a regular bathroom. Although it lacked towels, which you brought. You just hadn't unpacked them yet.
You had not entered the bedroom often because you didn't know if Kakashi would want it. You hadn't unpacked anything yet, really. You also didn't have much, the life of a ninja is more nomadic. All you brought were clothes, an old picture, supplies and gear, blankets, and towels.
You couldn't find Kakashi, maybe that was a good thing. Then light breathing was heard on the couch.
Kakashi Hatake
He was asleep and looked very cold. You were cold as well.
Maybe it's a good time to unpack the blankets!
There were no scissors in the house yet, so you just grabbed a kunai. You stealthily walked over to the end of the hallway were the bathroom and bedroom were. You had two boxes stacked on top of each other, you cut the one on top open. You were careful not to wake Kakashi, not because you were scared, you were just polite.
You had three blankets you packed with you, you set one back in the box. Then brought the two over in the living room with you.
You would've slept in the bedroom, but, Kakashi could still want it. He could've been tired and took a nap on the couch?
You were planning to sleep on the other side of the coffee table. Hopefully you would not wake him. You unfolded the blanket and lightly walked over to Kakashi. Who was tightly grasping onto his scarf. As soon as you placed the blanket over him, he woke up.
Shoooooooot
His entire upper body went upright in an instant. He looked around, left to right. Then his eyes landed on you and he furrowed brows.