Vacation

So I'm not a fan of unplanned teen pregnancies so we're just going to say (Y/N) is on birth control, because adding the condom part just takes too long, long, I wonder why that word seems so relevant to this chapter...
—-

"Hey Kashi," I said to him as I finished my breakfast.

He turned around and smiled, taking my dish and starting to wash it,"Yes?"

"We've both been really stressed lately and I was thinking, maybe we could ask Danzo for a vacation." I suggested to him while I wiped down our kitchen counter.

"That would be fun..." He trailed off, I could tell that there was going to be a sad yet inevitable "but you know Danzo never gives us a day off, unless we are on the brink of death."

Well...

"Let's ask lord third!" I begged playfully, as I walked to the bedroom.

Kakashi thought about it, "Okay (Y/N), say we do get a vacation, how long is it and where will it be?"

Even if this was just hypothetical, we would need to tell Lord Third where we would be going and when. These details are always good to establish ahead of time. "We would leave next week, on the twenty second. And we would stay until the twenty ninth."

That was just a rough estimate, but a weeks time would due us for a break. Kakashi just nodded, I knew he didn't think that we would get a vacation. My hopes were set high on this vacation that we both desperately needed and deserved.
"And we could go to when of the small neighboring towns, like the tea village or somewhere." I continued giddily.

"Where in specific?" Kakashi said as he tied his kitsune mask to his face.

I had to think about this, there was no set destination. As long as it was with him I would be happy. "Maybe the summer village, there is all sorts of stuff to do there. Especially because it's summer now!"

My head flooded with thoughts and dreams of this vacation. The Summer Village would be perfect. It's close too, right in between Konahagakure and Sunna. "Okay." Kakashi said, clearly doubting the idea of a day off.

"I'll go to Lord Third, you go to work, I have nothing to do at headquarters anyway until this summer is over and my block is built." I spoke decidedly, before he could say another word I dashed out and away, making a beeline for Lord Third.

I saw the red building that was where I needed to be. I flashed my kitsune mask, which was tied at my hip to the Anbu white belt, to the Jonin guarding the door. Instead of letting me inside the one girl snatched my mask from my waistband.
"Hey!" I yelled as I tried to take hold of my mask.
"This isn't an Anbu mask, what's with the slash in the forehead." The guy accompanying the Jonin woman said.

"You probably don't remember this but it was this whole Killer Queen thing." I explained, hoping that they would remember.
"Oh that's you, where's sharingan huh?" The male Jonin asked jokingly as he opened the door.

Were they talking about Itachi or Kakashi, probably Kakashi. But damn do I miss Itachi. Itachi was my first and last best friend, Kakashi was my best friend but it was different. No two friendships are the same, despite both of those pairs being amazing they were different. I love Itachi in a way that you would love an older brother, he loved me as a little sister. I love Kakashi as my other half, I was just too scared to say it.

"So that's his girlfriend, he could do way better." I heard a muffled voice from the door behind me.
The voice belonged to the male Jonin, I debated on going out and telling him too F off, but decided not too. I have much more import business to tend too.
The next set of guards let me into Lord Thirds room once they saw my mask, those guards were much more palatable than the first. 
"Ah, hello (Y/N)." Lord Third said as I saluted him, well bowed.
"You should be at work, am I wrong?" He asked, I nodded nervously.
"Yes, which is why I'll be candid. Kakashi and I have both been working so hard recently, without a day off in forever. Next week we want to leave for a week long vacation, do we have your permission?" I wondered.
How was I so upfront to the Hokage, I feel like little genin me. Hiruzen smiled warily, "I suppose so, you'll be back to work the day that you get back."