Kakashi Smells Like Trouble

A/N: hello my about six readers, in case any of you are wondering. Before, (Y/N)'s father had thyroid cancer, but now he has lung cancer.
----

I woke up first, which was pretty unusual. I stretched my arms up towards the ceiling. Looking to my right, I found an awake Kakashi.

I guess I didn't wake up first then.
No duh, captain obvious.

This next part is kinda funny. Kakashi was awake, but still on the couch. Genevieve was still holding him, which was oddly unsettling. There was something wrong, very wrong. I just can't put my finger on it.

Wait

Just

One

Mother

Trucking

Second

!

My jaw practically dropped to the floor. I could see his full nose, almost his lips. He looked at me confused. He noticed my stare, and felt his face. I saw the large amount of color grew on Kakashi's face. He pulled his mask up back too its former spot.

"KAKASHI, YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN IDIOT!" I yelled, probably waking the whole neighborhood.
But he didn't deny that I was his friend...

That's not the point. He was definitely handsome, but I didn't even see his whole face.

Another voice from the couch came. I have a bad habit of waking people up,

"Hmmm." Genevieve mumbled groggily, she looked around. She obviously was bewildered and confused as to wear she was and why.

"Good morning!" I greeted as she got up.

Kakashi's glare was still set on me.

Her eyes widened as she, I assume, remembered the event of last night. She bowed her head "I-I'm so sorry for last night. I'll be going!"

I laughed lightly "Hey, cool it. It's fine, Danzo called me. I filled him in on last night, he said you could have today and tomorrow off. Oh! And meet with him after those days."

Genevieve looked alarmed when I told her to meet with Danzo, I already knew what they would talk about, "Don't worry, he just wants to talk about what happened."

This worked for her. The alarm on her face was replaced with something that was almost calm. She smiled as she left, thanking us one more time.
Last night also happened to play through my head. I really should've been ready, if it weren't for Kakashi, he would've gotten me.

I leaned onto the table "Kakashi, I never go the chance to thank you for last night. So" I trailed off

"No problem, although you should probably keep a kunai in your room." He replied as he got up.

That was simple and easy. He didn't say anything about me being stupid, or how he wouldn't help me again. He was just nice to me. Maybe he did like me after all.