Brian

So I'm just going to have one mega chapter that is time skips of (Y/N)'s relationship with Brian. Now this is going to be time skips and like no description whatsoever, so for that I'm sorry. They will be random situations and they will be kind of all over the place, so here we go
—-
Brian asks (Y/N) our at age 16- (Y/N)'s POV

"I haven't spent time with you in forever, we should totally hang out more!"

"Maybe we should," Brian squeaked out nervously "how about next week, on Sunday."

"Well, I can't." I responded honestly, looking down at my lap.

To be completely honest I don't know why I responded that way. I can meet next week, stupid Kakashi, he's putting all these false beliefs in my head. When we are on missions Kakashi treats everything with utmost importance and urgency. And Kakashi doesn't have many changes, if that makes sense.

When you've know someone for so long and have been in such close contact with them, you tend to pick up a thing or two. I know a whole lot about Kakashi, but it's hard to put into words. I just know these things... it sounds weird but Kakashi is weird.

What I'm trying to say is that Kakashi has different moods, but his instincts are always on high. That may be because of his past, and the memories are forever engraved in his brain. And like I said, he has instincts. Kakashi sticks to his gut, and he has his morals and ways of reason in his gut. So when he has a thought of feels a threat, he sticks with it.

Although I would hardly consider Brian a threat. Besides it seems he has his eyes set on Sandra.

"Maybe on Saturday, I'm meeting with someone on Sunday."

"I'll see you then!" Brian waved off, leaving me confused

"Wait! Where!" I yelled to Brian, who was now in the distance.

"I'll go to your house!" He said finally as he jumped away.

That was weird. I was so sure Brian was never going to ask me out.
—-
Kakashi's POV

"You guys are... you guys are dating, huh?" I took a lot to hold back the sadness in my voice.
(Y/N) looked so happy, and that's all I want. Even if I'm not the one doing it. I don't trust Brian with her, not even a little bit. So I need to keep a close watch on him.
"Yeah! Isn't it great." She said, but there was a sense of sadness in her voice.
I couldn't tell what it was, but she was holding something back.
—-

About three months later cause I'm a time skip bitch
—-

Kakashi's POV

It's been three months and I still can't believe my eyes. Why did he do that, why. I wish I hadn't noticed so late, that I love her. In more ways than one. I love her as my best friend , I love her as my lover. I just love her, so much.

—-
"Come on Brian, Kakashi is my best friend. He isn't going to leave and make room for you, so you guys are just going to have to get along." (Y/N) told Brian before pushing him out of the door.

(Y/N) had wanted Brian and Kakashi to bond, so she forced them to be together. Now Brian and Kakashi came up with an idea, to prank (Y/N).
Brian wanted to do something a little more scary to (Y/N), but Kakashi wouldn't stand for it.
He was so close to punching Brian, he saw him out with two other girls. This happened multiple times. And he wanted to tell him to stop and he wanted to confront him, but he didn't. He also longed to tell (Y/N), but he knew it would break her heart. He couldn't do that to her, he loved her too much.
Instead they were going to do a sort of lame prank and trick her that she just woke up from a month long coma.