Adventures of Kakashi and (Y/N) Part Two

So in this chapter you are going to see two Kakashis. I mean there is sexy Kakashi and then normal Kakashi. To elaborate, there is going to be some parts where everything goes smoothly and then there will be parts when things are a bit awkward. But love takes time and it needs adjustment. Love takes changes and love needs two people to learn from each other, not just themselves. Love will always have its moments.
Also remember these ? //
—-

Kakashi was in a remarkably good mood, everyone noticed. It actually frightened a lot of people. All of his subordinates and coworkers were confused.
You an Kakashi decided to keep it on the low, but that wouldn't work well. The camera crew kept asking questions, and it's time that the author clarified something. Each set of people have their own crew. So when author says camera crew she means there's a camera man, an editor, and a boom guy- Brian.

Anyway, Brian had an idea that something was up. He just didn't know what, yet. Kakashi had planned to take you out after work. But Danzo had to interfere, he made Kakashi work late.
So while Kakashi was planning for an A rank mission and who he would assign, you had to go home. And another thing that will come later.

You were at home now, and you figured that Kakahsi and you would have to reschedule. So you didn't bother getting ready.

It was already eight PM and Kakashi wasn't home yet. For some reason, this made you worry.

Now you were really fretting because it was eleven. Still no Kakashi. Speak of the devil, Kakashi just came back.
He opened the door and was holding his jacket over his shoulder, and his other hand was behind his back. Why do I find that so hot?

He also looked tired, but he still wore a smile. "Hey."

I smiled "Hi."

Kakashi hung his jacket on the coat hanger, and pulled his hand out from behind his back. "I got you these, so, uhh... here."

He gave me a bouquet of flowers, which I put in a vase.
(A/N- I made that bouquet)

 Kakashi turned to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek

Kakashi turned to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It all felt so normal, and we've only been dating for a day.
"So, can I take you out now?" He asked

I smiled but shook my head "Let's go out tomorrow, you look tired."

Kakashi groaned, but then smirked.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face to look up at him, "Please babygirl, I've been looking forward to this all day."

Babygirl, wow! Okay I need to calm myself. That deep voice, ahhhhh!

Kakashi was enjoying your reaction, he was clearly amused. "Hey, your face is getting red Babygirl."

That caused my face to get even more rubescent, I did not like that. It's really embarrassing, and he called me babygirl again.