Itachi Uchiha

Last night I slept for two hours, hopefully it would be enough to get back home.
I think that sleep did more damage than good, because I was groggy as frick. I can't imagine how treacherous I looked.
Kakashi still had me carry the body bag, my legs felt like they were going to give out soon. Any second I could collapse, oh no, well, that second is now.
I fell to the ground, then it all went black. I felt the weight of Edolas under me. I still don't know why we had to bring his body back, we don't normally bring them back.

Oww Oww, headache! My eyes fluttered open to see a silver blur and a black blur. The silver moved away and the black blur moved a bit. My eyes focused to the amount of light and saw Itachi and Kakashi.
"You've been out for two hours we need to go now!" Kakashi said clearly annoyed.
Woah I was out for two hours!
At least I could see his two eyes, it would be horrible if he covered the other up. Then it would be impossible to read him.
Itachi looked agitated too, but not at me. "Kakashi wait, she just woke up. We are a day ahead of schedule. You knew she didn't have enough energy to carry the body and yet you made her do it. This is your fault too."
Wow, for a thirteen year old he sure had a backbone.
That only reminds me that I'm a year older than him, well I'm almost two years older.
"That Edolas guy is small, looks at him! He is smaller than she is!"

It's true, the man was about four foot and oddly frail. I should've been able to carry him. He only took up half of the body bag.

I wasn't going to lay there for much longer though. The rest was hopefully better than the last two hours I got.
I didn't feel as tired anymore.
Now I was pushing myself to get up, and at first I was a bit unstable. Itachi immediately held my arm so I could use pressure to stabilize myself.
I even saw Kakashi look from the corner of his eye.
"(Y/N) I can carry you, if you want. This camcorder is small, I can just put it in my pocket!" Itachi said his eyes laced with concern.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to walk, I really didn't want to accept the help. And I especially didn't want to burden him with carrying me. "I'm so sorry! Only for a little bit, I should be able to walk again soon!"

I swallowed all of my pride saying that, and I expected Itachi to look at me like I was pathetic. He didn't, he just smiled and picked me up.

"Itachi I'm going to carry (Y/N). I don't want you to slow us down because she's too heavy. Take Edolas instead." Kakashi said, sending both of us a glare.

"She's not heavy, I just think you think she's heavy because you're not strong. But okayyy." Itachi said with a smirk.

I knew this annoyed Kakashi to all ends, but he couldn't do much about it. I couldn't help but laugh, Itachi gave a little snicker too. Kakashi just took me from Itachi's arms, rather roughly. I didn't like the transition, and I didn't like that Kakashi would be the one carrying me. I don't really have room to complain.
Kakashi had muscular arms, broad shoulders, and was overall fit. But I refuse to call him attractive. Well I mean I guess he's physically attractive.

Wow I'm swallowing pride like it's— wow me and my dirty mind.

He's only physically attractive, and that's it. He's so moody and cocky!

And he's saltier than— I really need to stop.

After fifteen minutes I wanted to try walking again. So Kakashi put me on the ground. My first few steps were wobbly and unsteady, but I was able to walk correctly within minutes. Looking back I smiled at Itachi and Kakashi, Itachi returned it. I don't really need to tell you Kakashi's reaction.
Then we take off, we shouldn't be too far from the village. When we get there, I'm probably going to watch The Office.

"What are you going to do when you get back to the village (Y/N)"? Itachi asked while syncing his jumping pace with mine.

"Well first I'm going to file a report on this mission. Then I'm going to watch The Office, I think I'm going through Michael Scott withdrawal." I replied and laughed at my own comment.