HEY YOU!

"Kakashi, will we have do go on missions together?" She asked as she put her mask on. Her mask was the fox, like mine.
✦ ✧

"Didn't you read the requirements?" I asked with a judgmental scoff.

She gave me a lopsided smile and spoke again "That doesn't answer the question."

"Yeah, we will." I said to the annoying girl beside me.

She smiled and stepped closer to me, "I can't wait!"she exclaimed excitedly

She should really stop trying.

Back with you

"I can't wait!" I exclaimed

Actually I can wait

"You know who I am right? Tell me why you want to go on a mission with me?" He interrogated me, referencing to him being so stingy on missions.

"Well I'm living with you so we will have a lot of time together, so I plan to break that shell of yours!" I said a little too loudly.

"You're not heavy enough" He spoke looking ahead.

?
?
?
?

"What?" I asked.

He scoffed again, "Like a turtle, it takes a lot of weight to break a shell."

I couldn't help but laugh "You loser! But, guess what?"

He looked at me, waiting for me to answer.
"I never give up! That's my nindo, my ninja way!"

He shook his head and picked up his pace, but I wouldn't let him get away. He had an very, and I mean very, annoyed expression on his face. It was a death glare mixed with an 'I will punch you' look. My eyes softened, and I stepped back.

Was I really annoying him that much?

Maybe I'll try again later. It's not giving up, just giving him some space.

"Stop looking at me!" He stated in an icy voice, as he turned his head towards me.

"Alright." I trailed off quietly and looked at my feet.
He brought his Anbu mask to his face, and I let him speed ahead of me a bit. Now I only viewed his back. He entered the building, and I ran to catch the door. I dwelled behind. We walked down a narrow hallway, today we were reporting to Danzo. The hallway was dimly lit, I was looking at the paintings with elaborate golden frames.
They were of the Hokages, my heart felt heavy at Lord Fourth. He and I were friends, well... I was really good friends with Kushina and she and I hung out together all the time when she was pregnant. It was my mission from the Anbu to protect Kushina on the weekends during the daytime.

I was paying too much attention to the paintings that I ran into Kakashi. He looked back at me and glared. I felt as if I disappeared under his glare.

"Sorry," I nervously laughed as I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck.

Better yet a camera captured me being an idiot. That stupid crew is always following us! He gave me a 'tsk' as he opened the door to Danzos office. And again, he didn't hold it for me. He actually closed it on me. At this point the cameras zoomed in on my tugging at the door. I let out a quick sigh of relief as I finally opened it.

Kakashi was already kneeling in front of Danzo, I joined him. Danzo gave off an ominous vibe, which I was used to.

"Kakashi, since you just got back from a mission I will give you a couple days of rest. You and (Y/N) will report to me on Wednesday. That gives you three days off." He held up three fingers, but then lowered his hand.