No Doctor Can Fix

(Don't mind my dad in the background)

Also I made some changes with the Brian plot which I will tell you here.

Basically Brian likes (Y/N) for mostly looks. And when Kakashi got mad in 'bro time' Brian developed a vendetta for kakashi, that he didn't act on, yet...

Kakashi~
I carried out Itachi's will, and took (Y/N) to the village hidden in the mist.  (Y/N) was still unconscious. We were now halfway through, and (Y/N) showed signs of waking up soon. Just the occasional twitch and whatnot.

•*•*

I was about to leave to fill up my water bottle, when I felt a light tug on my sleeve.
Her (e/c) eyes were tear filled again, her (h/l) (h/c) hair was all frizzy and out of place. "Kashi... back"

I knew what she was trying to say, she wanted to go back with Itachi. I simply could not let her. She was too tired in this state. Heck, she couldn't say my name, let alone a full sentence.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, we gotta go." I said gently as I pulled her back on my back.

I was carrying her on piggyback, but with her energy left it was hard for her to move. But with the little energy she had left she tried to protest by not securing her arms around my neck, making her fall backwards.

Instead of allowing her to move, I carried her bridal style, so she couldn't move around as much. "Pl...ease" She was crying again.

It hurt me to do this to her. But it had to be done. "You know, you said your dad is in the hidden mist right?"

She lethargically nodded. I found myself wiping her tears again, this time she was struggling against my hold. Her struggling didn't affect me much, because she could barely move. She fell asleep in my arms.

Poor (Y/N), she lost her best friend. I know the feeling, I remember. Running in circle, seeing everyone was so worthless to me. It felt like I was killing myself, I'd give it all away if I could see them again. That is, until I saw her. I remember (e/c) eyes, so sad, but they had a sense of resilience about them. It's hard to say that everything will be okay, so I need to revive her. This pain, is a pain no doctor could fix.
She was there for me and didn't even know what I was going through, so I owe it to her.
•*•*•*•*

She woke up as we reached the inn. This time, seemed more awake. Although now that I realize it, she hasn't eaten for a good fifteen hours, so before she was fully awake, I went out to get food. When I came back I saw her standing with her bags, getting ready to leave.

"(Y/N), you can't leave." I warned as she got into a defensive position.

"You're going to kidnap me?"She said as she put her hand on her hip.

"If I have too." I replied

Since I never attacked her, (Y/N) changed from defensive to offensive. Instead of attacking me she made a run for the door. Because I didn't want to hurt her, I would have to use genjutsu or genin based taijutsu.
I jumped on (Y/N), straddling her hips. "(Y/N), I know this is hard to accept. But think about it, you get to see Itachi every month. A-and this is what he wanted, he wanted you leave the village for a couple weeks. So if you respect your best friend, just listen too him."

She turned her head, her eyes again, had tears in them. "Okay."

I got off her and pulled her up, there was a trail of silence left behind, which I ended "Hey, I got food."

She purses her lips as she got in the bed that was situated in our room "I'm not hungry."

I sighed as I sat at the foot of her bed "C'mon you need to eat."

She growled but said nothing while shifting around under the covers.
"We can go see your dad." I offered

She gasped and say up "Lets go."

The way she said it wasn't enthusiastic, but it sounded of a certain desperation, a yearning, to see him.

"Not until you eat food." I said as a compromise.

She just crossed her arms and laid back down "Forget it then."

I'll try thinking back, right after when Obito died. Thinking of what Rin did for me. Well for one, she never let me be alone, unless I absolutely needed time think. She would try to keep me in a social environment, she made sure that I ate food, did activities that I would like, and most of all tried to keep me happy.

"Okay, lets go out to dinner, and I'll eat dango with you." I suggested.

"Kay," She mumbled into the pillow. "you have to carry me there."

It was an odd request, but I'd gladly to it. I let (Y/N) climb on my back "Up you go."

Her warm breath fanned against my neck. She was still relatively tired, so she was more compliant and submissive.

We got a couple of weird looks. I'm not sure if it's because I was carrying (Y/N) or because we were two ninja, there are no ninja in the hidden mist. (I think, maybe it's hidden waves)

I took her too a nearby Dango shop and propped her up on the seat. And ordered standard dango sticks, then handed one too (Y/N). She slowly ate it and looked depressed as ever. I was too busy watching her to even think about eating what I got. But to be honest, I absolutely hate dango and sweet foods in general.

"(Y/N) do you want mine?" I offered

"No." She whispered quietly

As you could imagine, I am very seldom in a conversation that I do most of the talking in. But clearly (Y/N) had no interest in eating any more than I would make her, so I was forced to eat the dango.

"Come on, lets go see your dad." I said

She stared at me with her big (e/c) eyes that seemed to pull me in. "What, you want me to carry you again?"

She shook her head and quickly hopped off the chair. A small and sad smile graced her face, but it was a start. She started walking, this time on her own, alongside me. I'm going to let her lead the way, because I don't really know where the hospital her dad is at is.

She knew just the way to the hospital and she checked myself and her in as visitors. I had originally thought that I would be staying outside while (Y/N) was inside, but that's not so. (Y/N) had brought me inside the room where her father was.

Her dad's eyes lit up as he saw (Y/N) enter the room. I still feel like I shouldn't be here for this, it seems like a family thing. I stayed as the door and said nothing. Her father looked me up and downed seemed to not care, not at the moment anyway. It made me feel good to see my friend smiling, I'm so glad that this is what run and Obito wanted.

The daughter and father droned on to each other, and I realized how alike they were. About fifteen minutes later a dismal topic came up.

"Well do you know when you will be out of the hospital?" She questioned

Her father gave a pained look and cleared his throat, "I don't think I'll be getting out. I'm late in the fourth stage."

"W-what?"