Gaara

My eyes fluttered open and I looked left to right. Kakashi was next to me, sound asleep. I sat upright in bed, not sure what to make of me waking up just hours after all that pleasure.

Well, actually I don't know how long it's been. I looked at my watch, which for some reason was still on my wrist despite me sleeping. Twenty six hours have passed. What the hell! It's been a day and two hours!
I sprang into action and ran to the shower. I've been sleeping in my own filth for a whole day, yuck. Last night must've really spent me because I slept for awhile... last night. Wow. That was sure a night to remember, I really can't believe any of that. That was a really great night however. I'm no longer a virgin... isn't that weird to think about.
After my well needed shower I put shorts and a t shirt on, and for the first time I didn't have my ninja headband with me. I feel almost naked without it. Now what to do?

I guess I could go out into town, I hear it's nice. Before I left I checked the weather, even though there was already blue sky's all around I figured I should be safe. As I went outside it felt just a bit chilly, not the air but the aura. I know that doesn't make sense but it's true. I left the hotel with my guard up and I looked around for any threats. Nothing was there which was definitely odd but that confirms that there is a threat nearby that is good at hiding. I'm not a sensory ninja but I can feel great chakra nearby.

Instead of taking any back roads I took a path that was in clear sight so the opposer could see me. I slowly walked by a children's playground and the force of chakra got bigger and bigger. That's when I panicked, there could be a kid in there that is getting kidnapped by ninja. If I have anything to say about it, I'm going to stop them.

With a brave heart I ran into the school years where I saw a kid with red hair and teal blue eyes with what seemed to be a thick ring eyeliner encircling the eye swinging on a swing alone. The kid must've been to young to sense a threat or chakra at all which means it any duty to protect him. The kid was small, only the age of seven maybe. His eyes were cast down and away from all other distractions and he looked solemn and alone. This is how I looked as a kid, I remember I had no friends.

Flashback

"(Y/N)! Get your ass in here!" Mom yelled from the other room.

Her nostrils were flared and she was almost snarling at me, "How dare you want to move with your father! You piece of shit, I take care of you!"

She spat the word father like it was venom, "I'm sorry." I said in a cold voice.

My mom and I hated each other but she payed for me so I had to obey her. I wanted nothing more than to live with my father but I couldn't because he and my mom got divorced and it's this whole child support thing. My mom used to hit me but she stopped when I left. I know she never cared because she never looked for me. My dad and I stayed in contact until he got sick and eventually...

Since I had such a hard life at home I thought others would do the same. So I isolated myself out and away from the world. Just like the kid who stood before me, I stood alone.

End...

"Hey kid!" I said cheerily as I addressed him.

He looked up and gasped as he saw me but his eyes had that same soulless look in them. "Are you (Y/N)!"

I knit my eyebrows together, I don't think I knew this kid at all, "Yeah? Why?"

"The kids in the upper grades love your show!!" He said excitedly and then he frowned as soon as he finished the sentence.

My show? I don't think I have a show... Maybe I should start from square one and find out who he is, "My show? Anyway never mind that, what's your name?"

He stopped swinging  and stayed quiet for a couple of seconds "It's Gaara, but you should go."

"Why's that?" I asked worriedly, remembering to keep my guard up for nearby threats.

Gaara was a cute little thing but just like me he was alone and very awkward. He was about to open his mouth when a voice cut in, "(Y/N)!"

—-
Sorry I haven't been updating I've been having a really hard time. I won't get into it but I keep losing motivation