Love Is

Today is the summer festival, it celebrates the start of summer. Normally I'm not a party girl, heck I never go to parties unless they are hosted by a close friend. But today, I'm going all out.
I don't know if I will be drinking, I'm fifteen after all. Today is kind of break the rules day, so I might. I'm also dragging Kakashi around with me, if I drink I don't know how long I can be around him before doing something stupid in front of him. I haven't seen Brian in a long time. Which is great. I'm assuming that means I'm single. Because I saw him once while I was grocery shopping, he was wrapped in all sorts of bandages. By a long time I mean two weeks. It's been three weeks since Brian and I got in a fight, and two weeks since Kakashi got back.

He's been really tense ever since that mission. And I should make him feel better. That's what you do when you love- like someone right. Who am I kidding, I love him.

Anyway, even drunk me can't get that reckless. I like to think of it as a Konaha's Coachella. The day started out early, I put on a flowing white crop top with blue denim booty shorts.

 The day started out early, I put on a flowing white crop top with blue denim booty shorts

I left my hair down and gave it loose ocean curls. Then I exited the bedroom to see what Kakashi would wear.

He wore something unacceptable for this event. Kakashi turned around and I eyed him up and down, he did the same to me. I thought the guys all made pact to leave their shirts OFF.
We both simultaneously said "You're not wearing that."

I scoffed "Me? Look at you Kakashi, you can't wear the Jounin uniform."

Kakashi looked at me all amused and bewildered like "You can't wear that either."

I raised a brow "Why"

He sighed and looked away "You just can't."

"What about your little pact." I reasoned with him as I leaned against the wall in the hallway.

"Ehh I feel like Guy might outclass me." He lied.

"Stop being so self conscious." I copped back at him

He rubbed his hand against his neck sheepishly "Remember a couple years ago, when we just met?"

"Yeah" I hummed, looking at his shirt.

"Well the mission I went on before that was pretty dangerous. I spent half a day in the hospital because I got a deep cut near my stomach. And it ended up scarring over."

That was it, a scar, a harmless little scar? "You'll look weird with your uniform on. Do what you want, but I would stick too the pact."

No

No No

No No No to the No No