Fallout: Branch to District

I was getting ready to go into work, it was a regular work day. On mission days you would wear the regular uniform, but on regular work days you would wear work clothes. You wouldn't expect this, but the Anbu liked things pretty tidy. Men wore suits or or Button downs. And women had a bit more leverage.

You could wear a skirt and blouse, or button down. Or you could wear a pantsuit. Since Kakashi was a district leader, he had to dress more formal.
Where as I, a branch leader, was able to dress more on the casual side for work clothes.

Today I had to leave early, because I was called in to meat with Danzo and the Hokage. I dressed in a knee length black skirt and a linen white blouse that had a ribbon tied at the collar.

I was very nervous, for two reasons. I talk to Danzo and the Hokage separately all the time. But I've never spoken to them together. And Kakashi has to meet with both of them weekly, along with all of the other district leaders. He has told me stories of him and Moneko, the spy district leader, having to break of fights between Danzo and him.

That's one reason, the second one is that lately a lot of people have been getting fired and replaced from Fallout. And I'm wondering if I'm going to get fired.

I woke up bright and early, even earlier than Kakashi. I was having fun, being super secretive and all. Well not really secretive, just quiet. I'm a spy, I'm good at that type of thing.

One of the breast buttons randomly popped off, that's been happening a lot lately. I ran into my room and got a new blouse out. I started buttoning it when I realized that I forgot my ribbon to go around the collar, which was now in the living room.

— Kakashi

(Y/N) and I have been dating for two weeks, and there are a lot of features that I didn't see before. I have a lot of self control, and thank Kami for that. It's hard to live with someone you love when you only just started dating, and sometimes, that makes me hard.

Umm, anyway. (Y/N) was awake before me, but I woke up to something grand. Her shirt was half buttoned, and she was in the ground in front of me. I really wanted to respect (Y/N)'s boundaries, but this makes it really difficult. I mean waking up to, heaven in its glory, is breathtaking. But I know she liked her privacy, and I should let her have that.

I need to look away, I need to look away.

That's exactly what I did, I closed my eyes and pretended that I was still sleeping. That'll show her I care!

I wasn't going to tell her about it later, she would be embarrassed. I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

(Y/N) finished getting ready. Only when she was fully ready did I 'wake up'. I faked a morning voice and got ready as well. We left together, but forgot something as we walked in.

We were holding hands, people would see that and think something was going on. I don't mind that, but (Y/N) wanted to keep things quiet for now.

A couple people eyed us, and I had finally realized why. I let go of her hand and she got the gist.

"Oops." She whisper yelled, while looking back at everyone.

(Y/N) and I parted ways, she was going to meet with Danzo and the Hokage. I already knew what they were telling her, and I was quite excited, not going to lie.

I stood outside of the meeting room, and listened intently on what was going on inside. -

"(Y/N), your branch, Fallout, is becoming a category. Otherwise known as a district." Danzo started

"You and your subordinates will be dismissed for the summer." The Hokage stated

"No, they will be joining other districts until the Fallout building is built." Danzo said with a growl

"I am very grateful, but if we are expanding doesn't that mean that we will be getting more work? And we will need Fallout nin for that." (Y/N) spoke excitedly

"No, they don't get much work anyway." Danzo said and presumably rolled his eyes

"Why are we expanding then, sir?" She questioned

I used my sharingon to help me better see what was going on inside.
(Ik what you are thinking, the sharingon can't do that. Well it's for a future plot, so I'm going to clear that up now.)

I saw the Hokage and Danzo exchange glances of worry, that couldn't be good.
Danzo cleated his throat "Irrelevant, anyway. You will be working along side-"

"Under." Lord third corrected

"You will be working under Kakashi for the summer, which is when your district will be built. Talk to him for the rest of the details." Danzo finished

"You are dismissed." Lord third said

(Y/N) walked out with a smile, and she gave me a hug. I knew she would be happy that she's getting a promotion. Although she will work under me for the summer.

"So I believe we have a meeting." I said with a grin as I pulled her into a different meeting room.
T
"Why are there so many meeting rooms in the Anbu headquarters?" She asked as she sat down.

"For times like this." I replied as I sat down next to her, and pulled out a folder.

"So, umm, yeah. You will be working in the assassin branch for the summer." I said awkwardly

It's weird being in a meeting with her, I don't know why. I gave her the folder, because I didn't know what else to say. She looked it over and nodded, but maybe a little something else happened.

My sharingon was still in use, I already saw Danzo and Lord Third's chakra presence leave. It was then that a sly smirk played out on (Y/N)'s face.

She grabbed onto my tie and pulled me to her. Her hand rested on the armrests of the chair I was on, the other one was slowly tracing up my shoulder. Her touch sent tingles down my spine, but I kept myself in control.

The chair was a BarcaLounger, so there was enough room for two people to fit comfortably on it. She put her knees on the chair and straddled my thighs. I could feel her smirk as she pulled down my mask.
"W-wait (Y/N)... What are you doing?" I said nervously.

"You maybe?" She said snarkily as she closed the distance between us.

Our lips connected again and I snaked my arms at her waist, just above her hips. Her hands moved up and they brushed through my hair. The feeling was relaxing yet exhilarating.

I grabbed her perfect ass and as a result she let out a soft moan. That's when I knew that we had to stop. I was very tempted to continue, believe me I wanted to take her right here.

Imagine if Lord Third or Danzo came in. I took her by the shoulders and pushed her back. She still had that little smirk on her face.

"(Y/N) we can't do this here!" I warned.

She just nodded and got off of me, her eyes traced down but quickly came back up with a slight look of alarm. I look down to see another big problem.

"Was this your plan all along." I whisper yelled as I looked down then up.

She vigorously shook her head "That," She pointed down at the erection "Was the exact opposite of my plan!"

Her face was bright red and cute, despite her looking like a red pepper. "Let's backtrack." I ordered

"W-Well remember last week when we t-tried to cuddle for the f-first time," She stuttered out.

I nodded

"A-anyway that s-same thing happened s-so I got revenge t-today. B-but that clearly failed."

We both exchanged nervous glances and decided to both walk away. I left first and she got her folder and went the other way.

There is an important author note next so please read that!!