Roommates

Chapter 5

Natsuki took a shaky breath as she slowly opened the door.

Silence. That couldn't be a good sign.

She quietly entered the house, quickly running up the stairs when she didn't hear her father nearby.

She clicked the door shut, flicking on her lamp as she changed her clothes.

There came a violent knock on her door, making her jump.

"Hey, bitch! I thought I told you not to come home! Get your ass out here right now so I can kick it!" Papa's drunken voice hollered through the locked door.

"O-One second, Papa! I-I'm getting dressed!" Natsuki called, quickly pulling a shirt over her head.

Okay from here it switches to Yuri's perspective until the end of the chapter! Sorry to keep y'all in suspense on Natsuki's side but you'll know what happened real soon ;)

Yuri unlocked her front door, stepping inside with a sigh as she shrugged her bag and shoes off near the door.

She latched it and made her way up the stairs to her room.

Once inside, she stripped from her uniform, lying back on her bed in just her underwear.

She sighed, staring up at the ceiling as thoughts of a certain baker raced through her mind.

She stood, walking over to her bathroom and grabbing a knife from under the sink.

She slowly traced the blade in a straight line across her forearm, shuddering in delight.

She continued making small slices, all the while the adorable Natsuki glued to her mind.

Yuri could never get enough of the sweet girl.

Her small smile, her pink blush, not to mention the way she crossed her arms and huffed when angry were all too much for poor Yuri's heart to handle!

Soon came the soft sound of rapping against her front door downstairs as Yuri quickly rinsed the blood from her arms.

Wrapping a towel around her she trudged down the stairs and opened the door.

There stood the girl who was just on her mind, clutching her schoolbag to her chest as she looked on the verge of tears, her lips quivering and eyes glossy.

Yuri pulled her in for a hug as the shorter girl broke, heaving sobs against her as Natsuki's hands shakily gripped the back of Yuri's towel for support.

Yuri backed the girl inside, shutting the door as they moved to the couch.

Once there, Yuri softly pushed Natsuki to sit, taking her hands in her own.

"What happened?" Yuri asked, fear and concern lacing her voice.

"P-Papa..." Natsuki started as Yuri gripped her hands tighter with rage.

"H-He... Kicked me out... I-I'm sorry, I have no where else to go!" Natsuki removed her hands from Yuri's, burying her face in them as she heaved sobs.

Yuri stroked Natsuki's back, trying to find the right thing to say.

"Don't be sorry. You can stay as long as you like. I promise. He can't hurt you here." Yuri assured her as Natsuki's sobs died down.

"Y-You mean it?" Natsuki asked.

Yuri nodded firmly to show she meant every word.

Natsuki lunged forward, capturing Yuri in a passionate kiss.