Perfect

Chapter 32

Yuri awoke the next morning, smiling widely at the sleeping angel beside her.

She planted a soft kiss to Natsuki's forehead before standing to get dressed for the day.

Checking the time, she decided to get some breakfast downstairs.

Walking into the hotel's small cafeteria, Yuri spotted Monika already drinking a cup of coffee at a nearby table.

The brunette waved her over with a smile as Yuri nodded in agreement.

"Good morning." Yuri said, taking a seat across from her cousin.

"Hey." Monika greeted back, taking another sip.

Yuri opened the small blueberry muffin she had purchased and took a bite.

"So Ski's a screamer, I noticed." Monika smirked.

Yuri choked on her muffin as her eyes went wide.

"W-What?!" Yuri coughed.

"You know, I didn't pin you to be a top, Cous." Monika teased as Yuri recovered, gasping for air.

"W-Well at least she's not as loud as Sayori! Good gracious you'd think she was being murdered with how loud she was screaming." Yuri countered.

Monika blushed, tensing.

"L-Let's just agree to never have sex in the same building again, agreed?" Monika pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Agreed." Yuri sighed in relief.

Suddenly Sayori stumbled into the room, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and dressed in a pair of shorts and one of Monika's hoodies.

"Morning, my little cloud." Monika pulled Sayori onto her lap, kissing her cheek as the strawberry blonde yawned.

Natsuki was close behind, coming into Yuri's view wearing a pink t-shirt and some of Yuri's sweatpants as a smile etched it's way onto the violet haired girl's face.

"Did you sleep well?" Yuri asked as Natsuki came up and hugged her.

Glancing at her face Yuri could tell Natsuki was still sleepy, her eyes drooping and forcing themselves to stay open.

"What are you doing up if you're still so tired?" Yuri asked as Natsuki sat beside her, resting her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"Sayo said-" she paused, yawning, "that you two already left for breakfast. So we came to join you guys."

Monika and Yuri smiled adoringly at their significant others.

"Well I would've brought you back something. You should rest if you're still so sleepy." Yuri said, wrapping her arm around Natsuki's shoulder and gently rubbing her arm up and down.

"You too, Sayo. You go back and rest your cute little head before we start the day for real." Monika booped Sayori on the nose as Sayori smiled goofily at her with nearly closed eyes.

The two girls in question stood, staggering back out of the room as they leaned on one another for support.

Yuri sighed deeply with a grin plastered to her face, shaking her head lightly.

Monika giggled, taking another sip of her drink.

"Our girls sure are something, eh Ri?" Monika said dreamily, tracing the rim of her cup ardently as she stared into space.

"Yeah... They're perfect." Yuri said softly as she took another bite if her breakfast.

Monika hummed in agreement.