Snow

Chapter 14

Slight lewdness/smut (I guess) warning in effect!

It had snowed that night.

Natsuki stirred awake, jumping out of bed as she noticed the frost on the window.

She ran over and drew the curtain back a bit, smiling widely at the sheet of white outside.

Yuri groaned, awakened by the sudden bright light in the room.

She smiled softly as she saw it was only Natsuki, sleepily getting out of bed.

Yuri came up behind her, wrapping her arms around Natsuki's slender waist and resting her head on the baker's shoulder.

"Morning." Yuri whispered in her ear.

"Hey." Natsuki replied, mesmerized by the snow outside.

"It snowed pretty hard last night. Not bad for the first snow of the winter, huh?" Yuri said, glancing out the window as well.

"Yeah." Natsuki placed a hand on the window, shivering at the coldness.

"You wanna go play in it. Don't you?" Yuri smirked, wrapping her arms tighter around Natsuki.

Natsuki blushed at the fact Yuri had practically read her mind, crossing her arms with a huff.

"N-No..." Natsuki lied, biting her lip.

Yuri kissed her neck with a smile as Natsuki tensed at the contact.

"Don't lie to me~." Yuri cooed in her ear, kissing it softly.

"F-Fine. I-I wanna go outside..." Natsuki caved, squeezing her eyes shut in embarrassment.

"I knew it." Yuri giggled turning away.

She walked to her dresser, grabbing out two thick sweaters.

She handed one to Natsuki and slipped the other one on over her pajama top.

Next Yuri went to her closet, grabbing out her old winter coat as well as her new one.

"Here. My mother got me this one last year but it was too short on me. Perhaps it would fit you better." Yuri handed the small pink coat to Natsuki, who blushed and took it into her arms.

Natsuki glanced down at the coat, biting her lip.

"Cute... U-Um are you sure I can have this?" Natsuki clutched the coat tightly.

"Of course! I gave it to you, didn't I?" Yuri placed her hands on her hips with a smirk.

"Now come on. Let's go have fun!" Yuri smiled, tilting her head as she waited.

Natsuki quickly slipped her new gift on, relishing in the fact that, along with the sweater, smelled just like Yuri.

Lavender....

Yuri stuck out her elbow, Natsuki quickly wrapping her arm through it and latching onto it tightly as they walked down the stairs.

Yuri opened the door and Natsuki bolted out into the frigid cold.

Yuri giggled softly, watching Natsuki play around like a child fondly with her arms crossed.

Yuri got a clever idea.

She scooped up some snow, packing it between her hands while giggling evilly.

Natsuki turned around to get a snowball straight to the face, stumbling back with an oof.