Summer Nights

Chapter 31

(Smut warning in effect
Be prepared for TWO, COUNT EM, TWO smut scenes ahead ;3)

"Here." Monika handed a towel to Sayori and Natsuki, who was still damp from earlier.

Yuri grabbed Natsuki's hand, swinging them softly as the four walked back to Monika's car.

Climbing in, Sayori pressed a quick kiss to Monika's cheek before starting the drive to the hotel they were staying at for the night.

~~~

Entering their half of the joint room that was rented, Yuri locked the door before swiftly pinning Natsuki against the bed.

"Y-Yuri! T-They're right there, ya know?!" Natsuki said quickly, not wanting to be heard by her friends.

"So? What do you think they're doing right now?" Yuri smirked at the way Natsuki squirmed beneath her, enjoying the sight very much.

Yuri properly straddled Natsuki's legs, planting wet kisses across her neck.

She sucked lightly on Natsuki's pulse point as Natsuki moaned quietly.

"Come on, Natsuki~. I want to hear your cute voice." Yuri said in a low, seductive voice into Natsuki's ear.

"B-But the others-!" Natsuki said.

"Do you want me to stop?" Yuri teased, cutting her off.

"N-No..." Natsuki said softly, blushing lightly as she turned her head to avoid Yuri's hunting gaze.

Yuri continued kissing her lover, going lower and lower until she came to her breasts.

Yuri sat up, pulling the bikini top to uncover Natsuki's small, plump breasts.

She cupped them in her hands, squeezing them as Natsuki let out a squeak of pleasure.

Yuri smirked, watching Natsuki's face contort in pleasure from Yuri's touch.

Fuck... I'm already so wet, and she's barely done anything to me..!

Yuri trailed her hands along Natsuki's sides, lifting from Natsuki to reach her bottoms.

She quickly yanked them off, her eyes burning with pure lust.

Yuri traced a finger in small shapes on the sensitive skin around Natsuki's neediest area.

"Y-Yuri~" Natsuki moaned softly.

"Yes, beautiful?" Yuri asked innocently.

"D-Don't t-t-tease!" Natsuki warned.

"Oh? Then whatever would you like me to do?" Yuri said as she pretended to be oblivious.

"Y-You know what I want!" Natsuki said as she felt her groin tighten in need.

"Say it." Yuri said mischievously.

"Y-Yuri, I-I want you to..." Natsuki gulped, her cheeks burning.

"Say it." Yuri commanded again with a smirk.

"Fuck me, please." Natsuki said desperately.

Yuri obeyed, plunging two fingers in as Natsuki screamed in relief.

Natsuki jerked her head back as she was hit with a wave of pleasure.

Yuri slowed to a halt, pulling her fingers out despite Natsuki's whines of protest.