Chapter 4

Fortune had been in Sonya and Mandy's favour when they had arrived at the hardware store minutes before it closed for the day. The staff probably hadn't been pleased with the amount of time they had spent filling their cart with cleaning products, but the amount of money Mandy had ended up parting with at the checkout should have helped to make up for the inconvenience. Sonya knew she was getting off lightly by only having to buy a box of donuts in return.

Back at the apartment, after hauling their purchases up the stairs, it was time to get down to the jobs that neither of them had been looking forward to. "Kitchen or bathroom?" Mandy asked Sonya once the bags of supplies had been dumped on the breakfast bar, offering her the choice of which filthy room she wanted to work on.

"I think the fair thing to do is flip a coin. The bathroom is more disgusting, but there's more work to do in the kitchen."

Mandy smiled at the suggestion. She took a coin out of her pocket and said, "Okay, you can call. Heads you get the bathroom, tails you get the kitchen."

"Tails," Sonya said, now wishing that she had simply chosen the kitchen when the offer had been made. She had decided she would rather put elbow grease into cleaning an oven and some kitchen units than having to scrub the vile mess she had seen in the toilet bowl. The image came back to mind and made her stomach feel uneasy.

Tossing the coin up into the air, Mandy caught it and slapped it onto her forearm before removing her hand to reveal the result. "Heads. Get toilet scrubbing, girl."

"Eww," Sonya cringed. "Alright, I guess it's time to go get changed into some scruffy clothes."

Those words played right into a plan that had been forming in Mandy's head during the shopping trip. "Yes, me too," she said, keeping her face impassive.

The two women walked through to their bedrooms. Although Sonya's wasn't furnished yet, all of her belongings were in there, still in bags.

Entering her bedroom, Mandy rummaged through the clothes that she hadn't had a chance to properly unpack as yet. She knew exactly what she was going for. Shortly, she was changed into a pair of silver hot pants and a very revealing black top with the word 'goddess' on the front in stylish silver lettering. Looking at herself in a mirror, she decided that if this didn't turn Sonya on, then nothing would. One way or another, it would show Mandy if the attraction she felt towards her new housemate was mutual or not.

Leaving the bedroom, Mandy headed back to the kitchen. When she got there, she got a surprise of her own. Sonya had changed into a casual black Adidas tracksuit, but it was the fact that she now had her hair down that caught Mandy's attention. It was the first time she had seen it down, and in her opinion it made Sonya look even prettier than ever.

Setting eyes on Mandy, Sonya's first instinct would have been to laugh at the choice of cleaning attire if her heart hadn't stopped beating. Mandy's body was truly incredible. She had already seen as much during training, yet now, in the intimacy of their own apartment, the sight seemed to have a much deeper effect on Sonya. She imagined those stunning legs wrapped around her. She imagined herself playing with those incredible tits, and kissing those fulsome lips. Just thinking about it started turning her on.

"You look great with your hair down," Mandy said, biting her bottom lip slightly in a flirtatious manner.

"Thank you," Sonya said, her heart fluttering at what she recognised beyond doubt as a suggestive gesture. "I always put my hair up before I square up."

"You should make that a catchphrase once we get as far as developing our characters."

Sonya's eyes widened. It was an idea that she loved instantly. "I should. That's actually a brilliant idea. Put your hair up and square up. I can see that on a t-shirt."