Chapter 14

After the incredible news they had gotten from Hunter Helmsley, Sonya and Mandy had headed home to their apartment in the mood to celebrate.

During the drive home, they had stopped off for Sonya to buy an expensive bottle of wine. She had been the one to buy it because it was a given that Mandy would cook their dinner.

For the celebratory occasion, Mandy had gone all out, preparing a traditional Italian dish - seared beef with mushrooms and balsamic vinegar. Sonya had found it absolutely divine. All of the meals her girlfriend cooked were delicious, but this one had been extra special.

By the time the meal was over, there had been nothing but vinegar stains remaining on either of the plates, and most of the bottle of wine had been consumed as well.

Sonya had never felt happier in her life. She had received a call up to the NXT roster, and was going to be teaming with Mandy. If she had been able to choose her destiny herself, she couldn't have opted for anything better than that. And then there had been the meal. Wonderful food, exceptional fine wine, and the company of the love of her life. The only down side of it all was that in their relationship, Sonya was the one who had to do the dishes after eating. Mandy cooked, Sonya cleaned everything away and washed up.

Usually the dish washing process was made tolerable by Mandy, who would come over and be extremely attentive, turned on by the fact that Sonya would always make sure to wear rubber gloves while she worked. Personally, she would have been fine to wash dishes without them, but since it excited Mandy's fetish, Sonya had always been more than happy to go along with wearing the gloves. Over time, she had come to enjoy it herself. Knowing how Mandy felt made Sonya in turn feel attractive with the gloves on.

On this occasion, though, Sonya was making her way through the assortment of cutlery and cooking utensils uninterrupted. Mandy was nowhere to be found in the kitchen. Licking her lips and feeling herself tingle in excitement, Sonya looked across the breakfast bar to the living area at the reason why. Mandy was sitting with her feet up on the couch, fully dressed, ankles bound with black Gorilla Tape, wrists secured behind her back in the same way, and several layers of the tape wrapped tightly around her head to gag her.

"Mmmm," Mandy moaned when they made eye contact, trying her best to look weak and vulnerable so as to heighten her girlfriend's satisfaction at what she saw. She had been sitting there for more than ten minutes, unable to move or talk. Despite being in that situation, she was incredibly turned on by the knowledge that being tied her up meant an encounter with Daria, which invariably meant utterly mind-blowing sex. The frustrating part was being made to wait, but on this occasion it was fine because she got to watch Sonya do the dishes in what she considered to be an incredibly sexy pair of dark green rubber gloves. She had been spending her time imagining Sonya's hands all over her with those gloves on. It had her warm and moist before Sonya even transformed into Daria.

"Sitting comfortably?" Sonya asked sweetly.

Mandy made a point of sighing helplessly into the tape, not even attempting to fight her restraints. They both knew Sonya was too good at applying bondage for it to come free as a result of struggling.

"I'll finish these dishes, then I think it might be time for Daria to come around. It's been a while since she pleasured a woman, and she's wanting to do so tonight."

Mandy wanted to be pleasured by Daria in every way possible, but she couldn't do much to communicate that fact. She was optionless but to sit and watch while Sonya finished her work in the kitchen.

A few minutes later, when everything had been washed up and placed in the drainer, Sonya peeled off her gloves in what she hoped looked like a sexy manner to Mandy. She was rewarded by a muffled groan of excitement from the direction of the couch.