Chapter 40

The first couple of months in Orlando had been a great time for Tessa. Her wrestling training was going very well, thanks to the facilities and staff at the Performance Centre, which truly were second to none. Sonya and Mandy had also been a great help, putting all the time they could into working with her, helping her transform her talent for fighting into a talent for wrestling.

Sonya and Mandy were not just Tessa's colleagues, though. Thanks to living together for a couple of months, they were now firm friends. Friends with benefits, in fact. Threesomes had become a fairly regular occurrence, with frequent appearances from Daria. Tessa knew she would go through the rest of her life being unable to avoid thinking dirty thoughts if she saw a roll of duct tape. Or a pair of rubber gloves, come to that. Mandy's fetish was an odd one, but Tessa wasn't one to judge.

"Hey! You got somewhere better to be?"

Tessa was startled out of her thoughts about kinky threesomes by Coach Purrazzo barking at her. Christ, that woman was strict, as Sonya and Mandy had warned her on her first day. But she was an excellent trainer, and that was why she was held in high regard by all of the women who were learning their craft at the Performance Centre. To her credit, Purrazzo treated Tessa no differently to anyone else, despite the fact that she was a huge name around the world. Tessa would have had it not other way.

"No, Coach, sorry," she replied, refocussing on what Purrazzo and Mandy were doing in the ring. Sonya and Tessa were currently standing on the apron.

"Since you can't pay attention, get in here. Let's see you practice your finish. We'll look at ways you can set your opponent up for it."

For a finishing move, Tessa had been given something similar to Chris Jericho's Codebreaker, the difference being that her move was delivered to an opponent who was seated on the second turnbuckle. The move involved Tessa jumping backwards onto the canvas, pulling her opponent with her by holding their head. When Tessa landed on her back, she would have her knees up, slamming them both into the opponent's face.

"That's fucking sick," had been Sonya's comment the first time she had seen Tessa perform the move, after being taught it by Purrazzo.

Magnum was the name Tessa had chosen to give the move. Something short and sharp which would stand out was what she had been after. Magnum certainly fit the bill, in her opinion.

To co-operate with the instruction that Tessa had been given, Mandy started climbing up to the top rope, her back to the turnbuckles.

"Alright, go!" Purrazzo instructed.

Making like she was catching an opponent who wanted to come off the top rope at her, Tessa rushed over to the corner and kicked Mandy in the leg, causing her to slump into a sitting position on the middle turnbuckle.

With her opponent dazed, Tessa grabbed her head and fell back to the mat, delivering what looked like a very nasty impact to Mandy's face.

Wasting no time, Tessa rolled over to cover Mandy, getting her body between her opponent's legs in a pinning combination that had a lot of leverage.

"Good," Purrazzo said, not bothering to make a count, since it wasn't a practice match.

"Why don't you try hitting it from the top rope?"

The suggestion came from Sonya, as Tessa was getting to her feet. It was an idea that she hadn't considered, and she liked it. Having two ways to hit Magnum would give her a lot more options in terms of finishing matches that she was booked to win. "Can I try it?" she asked, looking to the coach for approval.

Purrazzo beckoned Sonya into the ring, letting that serve as her acceptance of the idea.

Without needing to be told, Tessa climbed up to the top rope. Mandy stepped out onto the apron, and Purrazzo moved into one of the other corners, keeping out of the way.