Chapter 7

Tossing Mandy's thong aside onto the floor, Sonya felt her pulse racing at the stunning sight on the bed in front of her. Mandy's naked body was such a treat to behold.

"Christ, you're so beautiful," Sonya breathed adoringly.

"I bet you'd like me even better if I was tied to the bed," Mandy said, speaking in the innocent tone that she had already realised she could use to fire her lover up at a moment's notice.

"Funny you should say that. I was thinking exactly the same thing. And look what we have here." Sonya picked up a half-used roll of silver duct tape from the end of the bed. They had found it in a small box of odds and ends that Mandy had brought with her when she had moved into the apartment.

Without needing to be told, Mandy put her right wrist up against one of the bed frame's bars. "You want to tie me like this?"

Sonya crawled up the bed, stretching a length of tape from the roll. "That's exactly what I want to do," she said eagerly. She stuck the loose end to Mandy's wrist and wound the roll around the frame a couple of times. She was experienced at applying bondage, able to find the sweet spot between secure and painful.

Tearing the roll free, Sonya repeated the process on Mandy's left wrist. In a matter of moments, her hands were out of action.

Testing her bonds, Mandy discovered that she was unable to move, and that she was secured well enough that struggling likely wouldn't achieve much of anything. "I can't move," she confirmed, saying it for the purpose of turning Sonya on. "I've never been tied up before."

"Then I bet you haven't been gagged, either?"

"I haven't," Mandy said, preparing herself to experience it for the first time. She did feel a little nervous about it, but she was willing to let herself go and trust Sonya.

Sonya gave her a fulsome kiss on the lips before tearing a long strip of tape from the roll. "I'll do it now. Remember, if you're not comfortable, start thrashing about and making noise. I'll untie you straight away."

"I don't want you to untie me. I want you to gag me and fuck me."

"I swear you're going to kill me, Mandy Rose," Sonya said, quivering in delight. "Okay, let's put this on you."

Mandy closed her mouth and pursed her lips invitingly just before Sonya pressed the tape over them. She used her fingers to smooth it down, making sure it sealed nice and tight.

"Mmmm," Mandy sighed quietly, looking at Sonya with wide defenceless-looking eyes.

"You're a great actress," Sonya said, lusting for her more and more by the second. "To make sure that tape doesn't come off, I'm going to use my preferred method. Trust me?"

Mandy didn't know what she meant, but she made a muffled sound to give her consent.

Stretching more tape from the roll, Sonya stuck it to Mandy's cheek and proceeded to wrap it around her head, pulling it tight over her already sealed mouth.

Gasping in surprise, Mandy felt her gag was now much tighter, pressing in on her cheeks. She hadn't tried yet, but she felt like Sonya knew it wouldn't be coming off until she chose to remove it.

"You okay?" Sonya asked, being cautious as it was Mandy's first time.

"Mmm hmm," was the muffled response.

"Perfect," Sonya said, surprising Mandy by getting off the bed. "Give me like, two minutes. I'll be right back. There's someone I need you to meet. Two minutes, I promise."

Furrowing her brow in confusion, Mandy didn't bother attempting to say anything as Sonya walked out of the room. She didn't know what was going on, and attempting to move her wrists confirmed that there wasn't much she could do about it.