:: Prologue ::

He couldn't take it any longer... Watching from the back of the stage as he stood amongst the crew whilst Soonyoung finished his performance alongside his fellow performance unit members. His eyes could only see Soonyoung and nothing else; his gorgeous Hyung.  

   Mingyu gripped the microphone in his hand tightly, his knuckles turning white in protest at the sheer intensity of his grip. His whole body was screaming to run to his man, his mind frantically telling him not to act on this urge knowing the scandal it would cause. However he couldn't fight back his common sense any longer, he couldn't bite back his inner turmoil and jealousy. No, today was the day Mingyu would announce his claim for all to see. Hastily, he pushed past some of their stage crew and sprinted onto the stage - an action met with gasps of inquiry and confusion from the staff. It wasn't Mingyu's time to go on stage yet, so what was he doing?

   The sea of Carat bongs stirred slightly at the arrival of Mingyu, fans both confused and excited as to why he appeared on stage. Noticing the change in the crowd, Soonyoung and the remaining Performance team members turned around and their eyes fell upon the tall male. Minghao raised his eyebrow and mouthed a simple "what are you doing?" towards his best friend's figure, but Mingyu wasn't paying it any attention as his dark eyes only focused on one man. The one man who owned his everything. The one man who made his blood boil in both anger and lust. The one man he wanted more than anything else.

   Soonyoung's pale skin was slightly tainted by thin streams of sweat trickling over his facial features, causing his dark bangs to slightly stick to his forehead. His shoulders were steadily raising up and down as he softly panted, his stamina running a little low at the end of the performance team's special stage. Soonyoung's deep brown eyes pooled with confusion, slowly widening as Mingyu raised his microphone towards his lips. 

   Without hesitation and without breaking eye contact from Soonyoung, Mingyu spoke the words he'd wanted to say after all this time, for everyone to hear...
   "Hyung! I love you!"