:: From Now On ::

Mingyu woke up the next morning with a bright smile plastered across his face, sitting up and stretching his body far too enthusiastically for his roommate Jihoon's liking; who groaned at the sound of Mingyu's alarm and pulled his pillow over his head to try block out the sound. The smaller male had arrived back home during the early hours of the morning after spending most of the night at the studio.

   Mingyu silenced the alarm and grinned over at Jihoon, "Come on hyung, we've got practice!" Jihoon muttered under his breath about why Mingyu sounded so happy and refused to move. Mingyu however got out of bed with a light bounce to his steps - an odd sight to behold given his height. He got himself dressed in a simple pair of black slacks and a pale grey crew neck t-shirt.

   A knock sounded on their bedroom door causing Jihoon to groan once again at the noise, Mingyu was in the process of sliding a pair of socks onto his feet when the door opened. Minghao was the one who then leaned into the bedroom and glanced over its occupants, smirking through the black bangs hanging just slightly lower than his eyebrows.

   "The first van has already left you two, so you'd better hurry up-.." Minghao spoke softly with a smile on his face but had his sentence cut off by another male with a much deeper voice, yelling in from the corridor, "Yah! Mingyu, wake Jihoon up and let's go!" A voice instantly recognisable as Wonwoo. At least Wonwoo sounded much better after having not been feeling very well the day before.
   Mingyu watched as Minghao glanced back over his shoulder, presumably to Wonwoo and he could have sworn there was a change to Minghao's expression, a look of fondness. Mingyu was a bit taken aback by the expression, recognising it as his own whenever he thought about Soonyoung...

   Mingyu couldn't think too much into it as the muffled yet still equally frustrated voice of Jihoon sounded from behind him, "Why are you all so loud?"
   Ignoring his hyung, Mingyu focused once again on his friend Minghao, "The first van has already gone?" Mingyu had thought he'd woken himself up early enough, yet apparently not.

   Standing up straight he suddenly reached his hands out to catch two yoghurt based drinks which Minghao had thrown towards him, "It has indeed, so no time for breakfast." Minghao confirmed before moving away from the door, leaving it open and disappearing down the corridor towards the main entrance.

   Mingyu glanced back over his shoulder at the smaller male who still seemed to be struggling with the concept of waking up and so lightly threw one of the drinks onto the pillow Jihoon was using to hide his head. This resulted in a grunt from Jihoon who then sat up abruptly in order to try kick out at Mingyu.

   Mingyu laughed at his hyung's response but at least Jihoon now got the point and started getting ready. Mingyu popped open the drink and finished its content in a couple of seconds, putting the empty bottle in the bin before heading out of the room towards the bathroom where he quickly brushed his teeth and finished getting ready.

   Around ten minutes later, the remaining members still at the dorm were all ready and all made their way into the last van and departed for the studio once more.

   "Right, finally we're all here!" Seungcheol clapped his hands together once as the last members arrived into the dance studio, dropping their bags down against the wall before heading over to the members who were already there and waiting. Mingyu's eyes immediately searched over the figures before landing upon the person he wanted to see.

   Soonyoung apparently had the same idea as Mingyu found the deep brown orbs of Soonyoung already staring in his direction, a light smile gently lifting the corners of Soonyoung's lips before he quickly composed himself and looked back at their leader. Mingyu smiled back in the direction of his hyung, finding his actions far too adorable. For the next couple of minutes as Seungcheol spoke, Mingyu found himself stealing glances at Soonyoung. They were stood in a relatively circular shape and Soonyoung was directly opposite Mingyu, stood between Chan and Jeonghan.