:: Confusion ::

Finally it was over; an exhausted sigh escaped from between parched lips as Soonyoung slumped down onto the sofa at their dorm. It had been a tiring couple of weeks as they'd made their comeback with their latest mini album. It had been well received by the fans and although it left the members tired, they still were full of excitement at finally being able to give new music to their Carats again. Now though, Soonyoung was happy to be able to rest and thankfully there wasn't a schedule booked for him the following day.

   He tipped his head back causing his soft toned, brown bangs to part slightly either side of his forehead during the downward motion. He rested his head on the back of the cream sofa and closed his eyes, listening to the sounds of his friends and fellow members move about the dorm, groaning as they stretched, chatting in excitement about view counts and ratings. Seungkwan was apparently nagging Hansol for something and it caused a small smirk to lift the side of Soonyoung's lips, poor Hansol was always on the receiving end of Seungkwan's little tantrums.  

   He liked this though, the feeling of being surrounded by his best friends, his non-related brothers as they went about their own individual business. How had he been so lucky to be accepted into a company that lead him to meet all these amazing people and live a life where he was allowed to chase his dreams?

   Soonyoung groaned softly mid-thought as he reached down to the collar of his crisp white shirt to unbutton the top two buttons. He also began loosening the black and silver tie around his neck between finger and thumb, allowing it rest slightly further down his chest, revealing the pale skin of his upper chest. They'd just been for a photo shoot that day so all of them were dressed up in smart apparel. Soonyoung had ditched his dress shoes and blazer near the entrance of their dorm, so now simply wore his shirt, tie and the black dress trousers which clung to the shape of his legs.

   He didn't mind dressing up like this however the weather was far too hot and stuffy around this time of day, it was getting late into the evening - not long after the street lights had turned on illuminating the side walks.
   Soonyoung hadn't paid attention to how long he'd been sat on the sofa for but it suddenly dawned on him that he could no longer hear the rest of his seventeen family nearby. Had he perhaps dozed off?

   "You look uncomfortable, Hyung"
   Soonyoung's eyelids fluttered open at the sudden voice which pierced through the silence and he raised his head to look towards the tall male in front of him, a tanned arm extending out towards him holding a glass of water.

   "Oh, Mingyu. I didn't hear you." Soonyoung sat up straight and took the glass being offered to him with a thanks and took a sip of its cold content. Mingyu smiled towards him and Soonyoung saw a brief flicker of something more in the dark orbs of Mingyu's eyes, eyes which kept gazing slightly south of Soonyoung's chin. The gleam in Mingyu's eyes went away almost as quickly as it appeared, so Soonyoung thought nothing else of it. 

   "Well you looked like you were asleep, your mouth was open and..." Mingyu lifts a finger and touches the corner of his own lip, indicating Soonyoung had something on his face. Soonyoung lifted a digit and felt a slight trace of drool going down the side of his chin. His pale cheeks flushed slightly and he couldn't help be laugh, his eyes thinning with the action.
   "Yah! Tell me sooner next time!" He pretended to scold the younger male for not telling him about his apparent drooling earlier on. Mingyu could only laugh softly at the sight of his hyung.

   Mingyu sat down beside Soonyoung and raised his hand to grasp the small towel he had hanging round the back of his neck, tilting his head slightly from side to side and letting out a deep sigh as he wiped away a few remaining droplets of water which had trickled down his skin. It was only now that Soonyoung paid attention to what Mingyu was wearing; he'd clearly had a wash and was now wearing three-quarter dark grey shorts and a black vest top, revealing the entirety of his upper arms. Soonyoung really must have been asleep for quite a while if Mingyu was already washed and changed.