:: Always ::

"That's a wrap! Thank you everyone for your time, I'm sure your fans will love hearing this interview about your recent comeback." The tall woman with long brown hair bowed in the direction of the thirteen members before moving away with her staff whilst the management and stylists for SEVENTEEN approached them.

   They had just finished doing an interview about their recent comeback as well as promoting their up and coming CARATLAND. They were all dressed up in smart wear, Soonyoung for example was wearing black dress trousers, a white turtleneck and a beige check blazer over the top. All the other members wore clothing of a similar style.
   One by one they were offered drinks as they sat on the white stools as the manager spoke about the rest of the days schedule whilst some of the members had their make-up get touched up by the stylists.

   Soonyoung swiveled back and forth on his stool, his knees knocking into Wonwoo's leg every now and again as they were sat besides on another. Wonwoo glanced at Soonyoung with a raised eyebrow before he smiled softly and nudged his knee right back against Soonyoung, causing Soonyoung to chuckle slightly as their little knee-bashing battle continued.

   "What are you two doing?" A questioning voice asked.

   Wonwoo and Soonyoung stopped the swiveling of their stools and looked up at both Hansol and Seungcheol were were stood watching, most of the other members had got off of their stools at this point and were getting their jackets on, ready to head to the next venue.

   Soonyoung gave a toothy grin which made his eyes thin with the action, "Oh nothing, just bored." 

   Wonwoo scoffed with a smile, "Yah, using me for your entertainment."

   Soonyoung simply chuckled back but focused his attention towards Hansol. Seungcheol in the meantime began talking to Wonwoo about a separate schedule for the hip-hop unit.
   Hansol was looking at Soonyoung fondly and gave a faint smile that still held a hint of awkwardness.

   It had been two days since Chan's birthday night out, the same night Hansol had walked in on Soonyoung and Mingyu.
   Mingyu had explained everything to Hansol in the living room of their dorm, whilst Soonyoung had sat beside him relatively quietly, far too nervous and scared to contribute much to the conversation. Mingyu however had made sure not to skip a single detail about how he'd fallen for Soonyoung and later confessed when he couldn't hide it anymore. 

   Soonyoung had felt flustered listening to the entirety of Mingyu's perspective and although he knew Mingyu loved him; he'd never truly heard the whole story from Mingyu until that moment. It shocked him still just how much Mingyu loved him.
   Hansol had also listened intently, nodding his head at varying intervals to show he was still listening, only asking the odd question every now and again.

   Once Mingyu had finished, there had been a brief silence until Hansol assured them both that he now understood the situation and wouldn't tell anyone. But, he did also say that he felt both Mingyu and Soonyoung should tell the other members because the secrecy could cause more problems than the actual relationship itself; which might actually be true now that Soonyoung thought about it.

   None of the members would appreciate being lied to; they were like a family after all and although the secret Mingyu and Soonyoung were keeping wasn't intended to hurt anyone else, it would make sense for the other members to feel saddened or perhaps offended that they'd not been told.

   After Mingyu, Soonyoung and Hansol had stopped their conversation, it wasn't much later that the other members started arriving home from the night of celebrating. One by one they each went to their bedrooms and said their goodnight's. At first Mingyu had been unsure on whether or not he should leave Soonyoung's side but Soonyoung had assured Mingyu it'd be ok and that he and Hansol should probably talk alone.