:: Body Heat ::

Mingyu was watching from the side of the studio as the performance team practiced their choreography. Their movements were flawless and perfectly in sync, honestly sometimes Mingyu wondered if they even needed to practice at all.
   Each member had their own dancing style, but it all worked so well together.

   Mingyu's eyes gazed over the figure of Jun who was stood to the front during his line of the song, his facial expressions being perfected as he watched his reflection. Jun danced with elegance and flare, Mingyu acknowledged. The next to step forward was Chan and Mingyu could only smile at the smoothness and power behind Chan's movements - he was truly worthy of a main dancer title.

   The dark orbs of Mingyu's eyes then gazed to the next figure, the paler member of the unit and the one who caused his heart to beat double time. Soonyoung had slight beads of sweat trickling down his features. His movements were enticing and sexy, full of charisma. Mingyu had always known Soonyoung had an amazing stage presence but even still he now found himself noticing it in a whole new light. Watching the way Soonyoung moved and danced managed to fill Mingyu with both pride and hunger. Soonyoung was far too desirable for his own good.

   Lastly, Mingyu's eyes fell upon his best friend; Minghao. He danced with such precision and skill thanks to his b-boying days.
   All the members that day were only wearing sweat pants and loose t-shirts since it was another day of practice. It had been almost a week since the first practice session; the day they'd watch the horror film. Now looking at Minghao, Mingyu found himself remembering the events of that night - when Minghao had discovered Mingyu's secret.

---

   "...It's time you came clean, Mingyu"

   Mingyu felt his body turn ridged, air catching in his throat as Minghao's eyes sternly watched Mingyu from down the corridor opposite his own dorm room. Had Minghao witnessed what happened between him and Soonyoung? Surely not... He'd made sure to kiss Soonyoung inside the living room and not in the doorway of the corridor.

   Mingyu felt panic rise up in his chest and struggled to keep his voice calm as he replied, "What do you mean??"

   Minghao sighed and stood up straight, moving away from the door frame to his room and began to head towards the living room, his hand gently patting Mingyu's shoulder as he past, "Come on, this will be a conversation better had elsewhere..."

---

   "Are you alright, Mingyu-ah. You're staring into space." Mingyu jolted from his memory and noticed both Jun and Soonyoung looking down at him, bottles of water in their grasp and towels loosely hanging round their necks. Apparently their practice had finished and the vocal unit was then taking their turn. Jun continued to speak after a few seconds, "Are you feeling sick at all?"

   Mingyu shook his head and smiled, eyes glancing briefly towards Soonyoung's face who was smiling a little sheepishly in Mingyu's direction whilst he wiped the side of his face with his towel, removing his sweat which was causing his dark bangs to cling to his forehead. How Soonyoung could go from looking sexy one second, to adorable the next still managed to baffle Mingyu.

   "I'm ok, I guess I just got a little distracted." Mingyu did feel alright so it wasn't a lie, but as of late he had found himself getting caught up with his thoughts at random times causing him to space out often. Wonwoo and Seungcheol enjoyed teasing Mingyu about it; implying he was turning into a second Hansol.

   Jun and Soonyoung sat down either side of Mingyu, leaning back against the mirrored wall - and both of them in unison sighed in relief at the cold sensation against their backs. Soonyoung sat a little too close to Mingyu and Mingyu couldn't help but smile faintly in response. For a while now, both of them did their best to hide their touches and glances - doing their best to be subtle in front of the other members. Stealing kisses when no one else was around; doing their best to keep it all a secret.