High school

Hey slut!!! ! (Group of kids were shouting and laughing)

Look at the whore!!!!

One of them said. she is pregnant at the age of 16 !!!! another one exclaimed.

I heard a group of kids are bullying a girl, when I was passing through the hallway of the high school for taking my lunch break.

Oh and yes!!! I am a high school teacher though I wasn't planning to be one but I got stuck with it, without getting a chance to escape!!! *sigh* it hurts man!!! With all the jerk kids and being a teacher? Oh lord. I sighed again while eavesdropping to the conversation of the kids.

I thought you were the most innocent girl in the school, said the girl with a evil smirk in her face. but I guess I was wrong she  laughed.

You always pretended to be innocent, didn't you???!!!  while in reality you are a slut  and hook up with random guys and that's how you got yourself pregnant. Said the purple haired girl with a creepy smile.

So who is the father of this shit, asked  the pale skin, purple haired girl again.

Oh man!!! I am already pissed. With all this going interrogations and  after listening them! I just realized again how stupid  high school kids can be sometime.

So I have decided to stopped this drama and for that now I am standing in front of them. what the hell is going on??? I asked to the crowd of the students.

To my surprise everybody became silent. And the time paused for few seconds as it feels like. Until I heard the whispering.

ms. Tsunade !!!

I heard some them whispered my name with a shock. As they didn't expect me. I asked them What's going on over here? With a strict face plastered on me and also in a very angry tone. They all get kinda scared as all of them have always known me as the coolest teacher of the school.

So they just apologize and left the place as soon as possible at the thought of I might take them to the principal room for bullying. And I would definitely do that the next time if I saw them again making the same mistake.

Because bullying is not fun, it's a crime. And the people should get punishment who do such a low class deed. 

I *sighed* one more time before turning to the victim and get a good look. Oh my god!!!!??? What on earth is going on???!!!! T..The girl is no one other than the topper of my class.

Sarada????!!!!

Hopefully you guys will like it!!! Vote and comment if you like it...