-тринадцать-

- тринадцать | thirteen | triisyem -

⚔️⚔️⚔️

Alexandreii Jermijah Kazimir  from The House of Romanov,  First of his name, Third Great Prince of The First Russian Empire, Son of Beelzebub, High Lord of the Purgatory, Prince of Pride, Lord of Deceptions, Lord of the Riches, Keeper of Darkness,...

Alexandreii Jermijah Kazimir  from The House of Romanov,  First of his name, Third Great Prince of The First Russian Empire, Son of Beelzebub, High Lord of the Purgatory, Prince of Pride, Lord of Deceptions, Lord of the Riches, Keeper of Darkness, Ruler of the Fifth Hell and Executioner of Man

⚔️⚔️⚔️

The conversation with Maxim happened weeks ago but Alexandreii still wasn't successful in finding his target.

Hindi ito dahil sa wala siyang kakayahan o kapangyarihan na gawin ito. No. A powerful devil like him can easily find a mere mortal—wherever she may be in the world— if he wanted to, but the prince just didn't know where else to look.

Maxim just told him that the virgin destined to awaken their fallen Lord could be found in that archipelago. But...where exactly in those 7,641 islands is that cunt hiding?

Even his little cretins were having a hard time locating every virgin left in that third world country. Halos napuntahan na ng mga alagad niya ang bawat sulok ng Luzon, Visayas at Mindanao ngunit bigo pa rin sila makita ang birhen na may marka ni Satanas. Halos lahat ay nabulungan na ng demonyo at nagpadala na sa mga makamundong pagnanasa ng laman.

Lalo na sa Luzon—ang pinaka pugad ng korapsyon at kasamaan.

Some centuries ago, the prince found the country full of human women with their virtue still intact in them. Now, almost all the women grew promiscuous and sensually aware of themselves that there were only a handful left waiting to be corrupted.

At sa kakarampot na natitirang birhen, ni hindi man lamang nila mahanap-hanap ang kailangan nila.

Seven hells! He's already impatient! Did Maxim trick him? Why did his brother specifically seek his help? What was his motive? Alam ba nito ang plano niyang ubusin ang lahi nila?

"Anything new, Baal?"

His right-hand man immediately fell on his knees to respect his liege. The chains on his armour clung and the putrid smell of death hung around him.

Baal was a beast, Prince Ajax noted. His strongest general was not only massive physically, bearing the physical attributes, brute strength, and ferocity of a raging black bull but Baal was also a force in the battlefield.

He had killed thousands and thousands of his prince's enemies and had been loyal to him ever since, so Prince Alexandreii couldn't bring himself to complain about the beast's smell.

"Nay, milord. The Wermen deceived us and only made us slaughter an entire pack of Werewolves for them. Those fucking wolves just used our good demons' milord. No virgin of yours can be found there. My apologies."